• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction DONE - CYCLING OUT VILLAGERS NOW

hi, i'm curious about whitney's originality level ^^

hello! i'll take a look now! (im pretty sure she's 95% original! but i'll edit with the results!~)
edit: she has everything in place except she's missing the baby bear~
- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I am not here to bid - I actually just want to compliment you on how well you organized this thread!! It's super easy to follow and not confusing in the least. Great job & a 5 star rating! <3 Also, I have a question.. Is it alright with you if someone bids/autobuys one of your villagers for someone else? ^_^

aha thankyou!!~
& yes that is totally fine! i don't mind at all c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated with new bids c:

Last edited:
Hi, I'm really sorry but I'd like to withdraw my previous bid from the auction, if possible? If not that's okay too.

Could I buyout Molly with my tbts? I don't know how tbts work so if you could explain it. Otherwise I'll buyout with 25 mil bells

i'm withdrawing my bid for Fauna..

I'm sorry

Last edited:
CLOSED AND ENDED!
I WILL NOTIFY ALL WHO WON

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villager: Fang
Bid: 9 million

you are the new owner of fang!~
i'll pm you when he is leaving!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buyout Molly with my tbts? I don't know how tbts work so if you could explain it. Otherwise I'll buyout with 25 mil bells

sure you have got molly!!~
i'll let you know when she is ready to leave c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

villager: Whitney
bid: autobuy 850tbt

great! she is all yours!
it wont take long to cycle her out, so i'll pm you when ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm withdrawing my bid for Fauna..

I'm sorry

;_;
now i need to make a new auction for her