• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Hybrids / [Giveaway] Bushes, Reg. Flowers

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
sure that's fine. i can fill the rest of my pocket with some hybrids too for 1 tbt each if ur still needing some purple flowers.
Yeah, awesome! I'll take the flowers too, depending on what you have. I have way too many black/blue roses and blue windflowers, but I'll take anything else you have to offer.

Yeah, awesome! I'll take the flowers too, depending on what you have. I have way too many black/blue roses and blue windflowers, but I'll take anything else you have to offer.
perfect! i have purple hyacinths, pansies, tulips, and roses! do u have a preference or i'll just randomly grab some :>

perfect! i have purple hyacinths, pansies, tulips, and roses! do u have a preference or i'll just randomly grab some :>
That's good! Hmm, I haven't kept much track of my stock, so a mix of purple roses + hyacinths would be good.

I have some dishes to wash, so give me up to an hour before I'm available. c:

That's good! Hmm, I haven't kept much track of my stock, so a mix of purple roses + hyacinths would be good.

I have some dishes to wash, so give me up to an hour before I'm available. c:
sounds good. an hour would be good for me too. u can pm when ready!

I'm doing 1:1 trades for hybrids! I'm looking for any black, blue, and purple flowers.

Here's what I have:
- Orange cosmos x8
- Pink cosmos x9

- Orange hyacinths x4
- Pink hyacinths x4

- Orange lilies x2
- Pink lilies x4

- Green mums x3
- Pink mums x8

- Orange pansies x4

- Orange roses x9
- Pink roses x12

- Pink tulips x19

- Pink windflowers x4

Additionally, I have a few miscellaneous plants, completely for free.
- Blue hydrangea bush x12
- Pink hydrangea bush x12
- Pumpkin plants x16
- Red cosmos x10
- White cosmos x5
- Yellow cosmos x6

- Red lilies x10
- White lilies x9
- Yellow lilies x9

- Red mums x14
- White mums x10

- Red pansies x5
- Yellow pansies x5

- Red roses x4
- Yellow roses x6

- Orange windflowers x8
- Red windflowers x5

Since trading flowers/plants requires both parties to visit each other's islands, I ask that you send me your dodo code first via PM.
Hi! You still want black roses? I got tons lol

I still need hybrids so I'd love to trade for:

4 orange hyacinths
2 orange lilies
4 pink lilies
4 orange pansies
3 pink windflowers

Hi! You still want black roses? I got tons lol

I still need hybrids so I'd love to trade for:

4 orange hyacinths
2 orange lilies
4 pink lilies
4 orange pansies
3 pink windflowers
Yeah, I'll take the black roses! Does 17 sound good? I'll dig up the flowers while I wait for the code. c:

Back