• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading dONE

Do you mean windflowers per chance? I have some! I would love some lilies/hydrangeas of any colour (which ever one is easiest for you to find lmao).

Last edited:
Yes windflowers, I need to edit! you wouldn't happen to have pansies too?

I do!! I also have hyacinths if you're interested. :) I have white of every kind and then I think some are red/yellow. Did you wanna send me a dodo code? :)

hyacinths is my main flower! just after pansies! let me gather you some flowers and if you could send me a Code that would be great. This website is buggy for somereason for me.

I can trade you red and orange windflowers! How many would you like? I’d love some lilies and hydrangeas in return!

Edit: Also, flowers can’t be dug up in other people’s towns unless they’re on your best friend’s list I believe, so we’d have to go to each other’s towns unless you have them in bags c:

Last edited:
Back