Moon Ball
Love Ball
Tetris Grid
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (386) +
Added price now that I’ve seen some sales happen

Last edited:
I'll buy one of your tokens! I'd like to get a Smash Ball. Feel free to hold off/reserve it, since I have an exam and won't be able to get online for the next 3 hours. ^^"

I'll buy one of your tokens! I'd like to get a Smash Ball. Feel free to hold off/reserve it, since I have an exam and won't be able to get online for the next 3 hours. ^^"
Yay sure I’ll hang onto it, just let me know when you want me to buy it and send it. Good luck on your exam!

Hey Zane! I'd like to buy one of your arcade tokens. I'll take a smash ball please. Any kind message would be great. I'm about to sleep right now, but will log on when I wake up and send over the 1k TBT on confirmation. Thanks! :)

Hey Zane! I'd like to buy one of your arcade tokens. I'll take a smash ball please. Any kind message would be great. I'm about to sleep right now, but will log on when I wake up and send over the 1k TBT on confirmation. Thanks! :)

Sounds good, sent it! 😊

Are there any collectibles you would be interested in + my ~570 TBT? Balloons, rosewater potions, moon bunny star frag, something else in my inventory? I unfortunately don’t have a whole 1,000 TBT, but I was really hoping for a third arcade token and didn’t make it.

Are there any collectibles you would be interested in + my ~570 TBT? Balloons, rosewater potions, moon bunny star frag, something else in my inventory? I unfortunately don’t have a whole 1,000 TBT, but I was really hoping for a third arcade token and didn’t make it.

Hey Sheando, so sorry but I’m not interested in a collectible trade at this time! ><

IMG_6999.gif

Back