Cocotryoshka
Quirky Doll
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Pavé
Coco
Coco
Feedback
100% (109) +
I have no use for these cards and I don't really collect them, per se. I remember getting 3 sleeves of the latest series for New Horizons when I actually played, and then I have a ton of series 3 cards because my local GameStop permanently closed when they came out and they were selling them for 99 cents each, LOL... A lot of them aren't in 100% perfect condition (Nothing, like, major, just minor imperfections, I can describe them if you inquire specifically) and I don't have any sleeves to send them in (I will wrap some paper around it though). If you need any just let me know. I don't expect anything in return. All cards are NA edition. I can send them anywhere in the lower 48. I guess if you live in Hawaii or Alaska, you can tell me if a basic forever stamp will permit mail getting sent to you. I honestly don't know.

278 Dora *MINT*
300 Chrissy
240 Deirdre
256 Diva
445 Frett *MINT*
438 Petri *MINT*
444 Rio *MINT*
241 Hans
262 Blanche
251 Chester
235 Spork
442 Zoe *MINT*
425 Sherb *MINT*
436 SHINO *MINT x2*
284 Chadder
230 Velma
227 Rodeo
263 Gaston

I have no use for these cards and I don't really collect them, per se. I remember getting 3 sleeves of the latest series for New Horizons when I actually played, and then I have a ton of series 3 cards because my local GameStop permanently closed when they came out and they were selling them for 99 cents each, LOL... A lot of them aren't in 100% perfect condition (Nothing, like, major, just minor imperfections, I can describe them if you inquire specifically) and I don't have any sleeves to send them in (I will wrap some paper around it though). If you need any just let me know. I don't expect anything in return. All cards are NA edition. I can send them anywhere in the lower 48. I guess if you live in Hawaii or Alaska, you can tell me if a basic forever stamp will permit mail getting sent to you. I honestly don't know.

278 Dora *MINT*
300 Chrissy
240 Deirdre
256 Diva
445 Frett *MINT*
438 Petri *MINT*
444 Rio *MINT*
241 Hans
262 Blanche
251 Chester
235 Spork
442 Zoe *MINT*
425 Sherb *MINT*
436 SHINO *MINT x2*
284 Chadder
230 Velma
227 Rodeo
263 Gaston
Hi! Don't have any of these and am thinking about starting a collection. I'd be interested in taking as many as you'd be willing to give, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back