New Common Gentleman Foraged Mushroom
False Blushing Maiden Foraged Mushroom
New Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
New Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
New Fuchsia Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
New Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
October has shaped up to be a great month for gaming and one game that's responsible for the is the continuation of the "Budokai Tenkaichi" series that is Dragon Ball: Sparking Zero! It comes out THIS Friday and man... does it look good! The roster is also stacked!

-Is anyone getting this game at launch? Or perhaps interested in it sometime in the future?
-Which platform do you plan to play it one?
-Which character(s) do you plan on maining?
-Are there any characters you are happy to see make their return? Any you wish were in that haven't been announced?

-I preordered mine but not the deluxe or ultimate edition. I will be getting it as soon as it comes out though
-I plan on using "Teen Gohan SSJ2" first since he's been my favorite character since Budokai 3. I also, of course, will be using Kid Buu since he's my favorite villain. I was way too annoying with him and Broly in BT3 though haha.
-I am very happy to see the movie villains like Janemba, Cooler and Bojack return. Also, DBGT reps Baby Vegeta and Gogeta and also Super's Goku Black and Beerus who are debuting in the Tenkaichi Series.
-I am sad to see the very small rep for the Original Dragon Ball, mainly General Blue and Mercenary Tao since they were great villains, but that's because of the main story they plan to do with which starts with the battle with Raditz. I do hope to see a DLC for them though.

Also, feel free to use this thread to find any friendlies if you wish! I'll might put my PSN username down here later~

I'm going to be honest, I've never played a game in this series before, but they look really super cool. I'd consider getting it to play with you and others, but I'll probably be noob level for awhile until I figure out the controls if I do, LOL.

Back