• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

'Drawsomethingretardedwithyourmouse' Thread.

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Title says it all.
Draw something ******** with your mouse.
Then, the next person below makes up a story to go with your stupid image.
Go.

omg.png

dragonflamez said:
Wow, you guys can't even draw BADLY.
Shame on thy.
I was going to, but Gengar was in the middle of something when he left, so I didn't want to make one until he finished. Also, people here are lazy.

Gabby said:
I was going to draw.. but..

My .. computer broke!
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>D:<</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Shadow_][quote="dragonflamez said:
Gabby said:

My .. computer broke!
D:<
I translated that last post into something that could fit on a single screen.[/quote]We'll be on the next page soon, so it doesn't matter.
Seriously though, draw. Or at least make a story..... :[

dragonflamez said:
Gabby said:

My .. computer broke!
I translated that last post into something that could fit on a single screen.
We'll be on the next page soon, so it doesn't matter.
Seriously though, draw. Or at least make a story..... :[[/quote]Wouldn't it be easier to just make captions?

Gabby said:

My .. computer broke!
Seriously though, draw. Or at least make a story..... :[[/quote]Wouldn't it be easier to just make captions?[/quote]Well, you're supposed to make up a story about the previous person's picture, and then draw your OWN picture.

dragonflamez said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Wouldn't it be easier to just make captions?[/quote]Well, you're supposed to make up a story about the previous person's picture, and then draw your OWN picture.[/quote]Yes, but wouldn't this be easier?

"Well, you're supposed to make up a caption about the previous person's picture, and then draw your OWN picture."

[quote="Shadow_]
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Wouldn't it be easier to just make captions?[/quote]Well, you're supposed to make up a story about the previous person's picture, and then draw your OWN picture.[/quote]Yes, but wouldn't this be easier?

"Well, you're supposed to make up a caption about the previous person's picture, and then draw your OWN picture."[/quote]Oh, wait.
That makes sense.
OK, do that.

Back