• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dream Suite NOT working no matter what...

monochrome

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So my dream suite was installed today, and I've tried to choose a random dream, but every time I lay down, the counter goes all the way to the end, and the room darkens, but my eyes open back up again. Luna talks about an internet connectivity issue but my internet is fine, im posting this message from it right now. I even sat directly in front of the router/modem and no luck.

Anyone else having the same issue? Any quick fixes that will allow me to actually use the dream suite?

what the hell! it can't be our internet right? because I've had friends over via the same internet connection to my town and had very few issues.

The same thing happens to me, but only when I choose a random dream! If I enter a dream code or select a dream by region it works perfectly, so I know that nothing is wrong with my internet. It's so weird!

hmm maybe theres not enough to draw from for random dreams? since most everyone just started the game and likely not as many have the dream suite yet?

hmm maybe theres not enough to draw from for random dreams? since most everyone just started the game and likely not as many have the dream suite yet?

This is what I figured, I personally only know less than five people who have their dream codes already. But then again, couldn't the game just choose a random code from another country, like Japan?

That sounds a bit off...Why should digital copies be more prone to Internet issues than physical copies. Anyway, I've been having the same problem as well.

People have been disconnecting a lot on wifi, and they all happened to have digital copies. I don't know, it's probably a coincidence :)

People have been disconnecting a lot on wifi, and they all happened to have digital copies. I don't know, it's probably a coincidence :)

That's weird.... I've had no issues. o.o Two people I know have had that issue though, one has a digital copy and the other has a physical one.

Any issues with Wi-Fi shouldn't have anything to do with whether it's a physical or digital game. It has to do with the person's internet connection. Some don't like Wi-Fi much.

I have no issues with my digital copy. I paid off my dream suite today and it's going to be built by tomorrow. Hopefully I don't have that same problem.

I have a physical copy and I get dream suite errors alot too.
And I used to get the errors while playing with ppl via wifi but its not as bad as before for some reason/

Mine doesn't work either. :( I haven't tried using anyone's Friend Code - I'll try that tonight.

I couldn't save my town or visit a random town, but I picked a (south korean) town from the list and visited just fine. Might it have to do with the fact that a lot of people are getting their dream suites around now and trying to connect all at once?

People with physical copies have also been reporting issues with wi-fi. It's probably an issue on Nintendo's end.

Back