• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Dresses, for now. (New colors~!)

Blue

Defender of Gameplay~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Cake
So, I recently got into designing patterns. I'm not as good at it as some people, but I think that for a beginner it's pretty good. Anyway, here's my first design (front and back):
HNI_0058.JPG
And the QR code:

If you'd like, you can request that I do a design! No promises as to the quality, though. It might be amazing, or it might turn out a bit messy. Therefore it shall be free. As stated above, I'm still new to this.

Also, I'll have a few more designs up in a bit, I made them on my new character who still has a few days until she can use the QR machine.

Same design, but now in a couple more colors (feel free to ask for a specific color that isn't here):
HNI_0069.JPG
Party Gown Red.jpg
HNI_0079.JPG
Party Gown Green.jpg

Last edited:
It's really cool and looks quite good! I might consider using it!

And also, are you going to do any re-colors of it? I'd love a red version!

I might just do that! I was considering do some recolors, but I wasn't sure. I'll happily do red, though! ^_^

Thanks so much for the feedback! Also, since it was asked for (and sorry for not getting to it sooner - I was sick and then I had a load of makeup work) :

HNI_0089.JPG

Party Gown LiteBlue.jpg

I went a little crazy with the right sleeve, but I think it looks good.

Feel free to ask for a new design, too (I'm fresh out of ideas - just link to a dress/shirt you'd like done and I'll try my best)!

Could you make a cute dragon dress? From scratch, I don't have anything for you to look at xD Its fine if you can't!

Back