• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Dresses - Taking commissions!

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Heart Glow Wand
Fair Pinwheel
Enchanted Bloom
Red Balloon
Pink Star Fragment
Tasty Cake
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Sheep Plush
Tasty Cake
So recently I've been bitten by the dress making bug! I thought they would be a bit wasted just lying in my inventory, so I thought 'why not share them with you guys?!' So, here they are. They aren't very good at the moment, but I may improve :3 :
zmyM9ng.jpg

PgRUR5h.jpg

XvySgne.jpg

4MWdk1d.jpg

I suppose I'll take commissions - for free because they're not very good. I will upload more when my alt chars unlocks the QR code machine :)
Enjoy

Sugar9674(0%), mariop (0%)

I don't just do dresses - I can do t-shirts and stuff c:

Attachments

• XvySgne.jpg
    XvySgne.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
A slightly hard request (its fine if you cant do it, a few people have turned me down), but would you be able to make a light blue, sparkly dress?

I'll get started on it - and if the reference comes in I'll make the necessary adjustments :3

My dad is on the computer at the moment and 3ds image share isnt working properly for me, so I can't get a reference picture for you... sorry!

Aha I just finished a first design. If you don't like it (which you probably won't :3) I'll work on it later..

Oop, gotta go. Will upload image later

Here are the images from earlier - it doesn't look great :3
k8Msvzw.jpg

RGbsc6g.jpg

XyyZFIL.jpg

CODsZym.jpg

And what it looks like on my mayor :D
QsjmDAG.jpg

Last edited:
Hey do play Zelda? Well I'm trying to make a outfit that matches Vaati's from Zelda but I keep failing so can you build me a outfit that looks like his? Hers what he looks like: Vaati

Last edited:
Hello! Your designs are super cute! Maybe you could have a go making a dress like this but with long sleeves? :eek:

Here are the images from earlier - it doesn't look great :3
k8Msvzw.jpg

RGbsc6g.jpg

XyyZFIL.jpg

CODsZym.jpg

And what it looks like on my mayor :D
QsjmDAG.jpg

Its cute, but not quite what I'm looking for...

Would it be possible for you to make one similar to this but with sparkles?
EDIT: you have other requests, I wouldnt mind waiting for you to do theirs first

Last edited:
Hey do play Zelda? Well I'm trying to make a outfit that matches Vaati's from Zelda but I keep failing so can you build me a outfit that looks like his? Hers what he looks like: Vaati

I don't play Zelda, actually, but with this reference I can try c:

Hello! Your designs are super cute! Maybe you could have a go making a dress like this but with long sleeves? :eek:

Again, I will try my best to do it c:

Its cute, but not quite what I'm looking for...

Would it be possible for you to make one similar to this but with sparkles?
EDIT: you have other requests, I wouldnt mind waiting for you to do theirs first

I had made that design before seeing the sorta reference pic, so I'll happily do you after I have done the others c:

I will try to start some of the designs today, but they take a long time and I'm busy so I may be a day or two :3

Hi Jellybeans. You ever find Francine for your friend? Anyway, I was wondering if you could recreate this shirt, please.josuke2_joj-882.jpg

Hey ^-^ I was wondering If you could make something like this -->
Jeweled%20Halter%20Blue%20Keyhole%20Pleated%20Short%20Prom%20Dress.jpg
(no rush!)
Thanks so much! :)

Last edited:
Back