• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Drop

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I tried making a sig that had meaning in it. I hardly made any adjustments, but I spent a long time finding the right images.

The song meaning is partly, "the drop is one from a place of well being. he's singing from the perspective of his shrink, essentially telling himself that it's up to him to decide how healthy he is phsycologically, and that he's going to be okay until he decides to drop from that place again.

"now I'm so high, so high, so high.
So I, so I decide."

he's relatively happy, and that scares him, so he goes back to the familiar territroy of being depressed/disturbed."

I tried to put that into the sig. The angle flying over the city in heaven. She feels sad, holding a necklace possibly as if she misses something. To go back down she must cut off her wings, (wings are a good thing ;))

droptt5.png

The text needs some work and the render is a bit choppy but it isn't bad. I give it a 6/10 personally.

Kind of reminds me of Alejandra, though she is wingless... well, wingless until a certain part. D:

oops, I guess that could be considered spoilers.

Bulerias said:
Kind of reminds me of Alejandra, though she is wingless... well, wingless until a certain part. D:

The only way to kill an angle is to cut off their wings

:eek:

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:

The only way to kill an angle is to cut off their wings

:eek:
I like it, Not the best artwork but I like the meaning and stuffz.

Well, Maybe the ANgel is Immortal!

Back