• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Duplicate DIY Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply - had a really busy weekend!

hi! i'd like to get these :D
  • Bone doorplate
  • Cardboard sofa
  • Wooden-block chest
For sure! Let me know when you're online and I can drop them off.
Can I have the barbell? :)
Definitely! Let me know when you're online and I can drop them off.

would i be able to get the ironwood chair, shell wand, and starry sands flooring if they are still available?

would i be able to get the ironwood chair, shell wand, and starry sands flooring if they are still available?
Sorry for the late reply! All of them are still available, so let me know when you’re free and I can bring them over! :)

Hi! I have a bunch of duplicate DIY recipes:
  • Basket pack
  • Birdhouse (x2)
  • Bone doorplate
  • Cardboard chair (x2)
  • Cardboard sofa
  • Deer scare
  • Golden dung beetle
  • Golden seat
  • Hedge standee
  • Honeycomb wall
  • Ironwood chair
  • Log round table
  • Modeling clay (x2)
  • Orange wall
  • Orange wall-mounted clock
  • Peach umbrella
  • Pot
  • Shell wand
  • Shellfish pochette
  • Simple DIY workbench (x3)
  • Stacked-wood wall
  • Stack of books
  • Starry-sands flooring
  • Straw umbrella hat
  • Tiki torch (x2)
  • Underwater flooring
  • Wooden simple bed
  • Wooden toolbox
  • Wooden-block chest (x2)
Let me know which one(s) you want and they're yours! I'd prefer to drop off but pick-up is OK too.

If you happen to have any of the items on my wishlist and are willing to let me catalog them, I'd very much appreciate it! It's definitely not required though. :)

hiya ! thanks for doing this :D if they're still available, could i please get: orange wall mounted clock, modeling clay, shellfish pochette, shell wand and starry sands flooring? 🙌

hiya ! thanks for doing this :D if they're still available, could i please get: orange wall mounted clock, modeling clay, shellfish pochette, shell wand and starry sands flooring? 🙌
Hi! You can definitely have the Orange wall-mounted clock, the Modeling clay & the Shellfish pochette DIYs! Shoot me a Dodo code when you're free and I can bring them over!

Sorry for the late reply! All of them are still available, so let me know when you’re free and I can bring them over! :)
so sorry for my late response too! im free now for about an hour and then should be around most of the weekend if you're available at any point!

so sorry for my late response too! im free now for about an hour and then should be around most of the weekend if you're available at any point!
I'll be around most of the weekend as well so let me know when you're back online. :)

Hello! I'm just about to leave for most of the day, but I'd love to get the Golden Dung Beetle and Honeycomb Wall DIYs! I'll check your wishlist tonight to see if I've got anything on the list!

im online now and will try to check this throughout the day so let me know if you are free anytime today! :)
I'm so sorry, I ended up being out most of the day yesterday! I am actually home all day today though if you'll be on at all. :)
Hello! I'm just about to leave for most of the day, but I'd love to get the Golden Dung Beetle and Honeycomb Wall DIYs! I'll check your wishlist tonight to see if I've got anything on the list!
For sure! Just let me know when you're free!
If available, I'd love the deer scare, and stack of books!
Definitely! Let me know when you're available and I can bring them over. :)

what is left anyway?
  • Basket pack
  • Birdhouse (x2)
  • Bone doorplate
  • Cardboard chair (x2)
  • Cardboard sofa
  • Deer scare
  • Golden dung beetle
  • Golden seat
  • Hedge standee
  • Honeycomb wall
  • Ironwood chair