• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

★☆★ [E] SOTW #1 ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is my entry for the contest.

BrewsterSiggy.png

It took me forever to make something I actually liked. And, it just took forever. Enjoy! -nervous laugh-

#BestSigSOTW2014

Everyone has made some pretty great signatures ! c:

Here's my entryyy :>

jcsem9F8bbqlD.png

tried a new style so i'm nervous ;;​

wow the entries are wonderful. i'll be voting. I can only make signatures with sprites and such. Good luck to everyone!

OMG These are all sooo good. Even if I did make one with photoshop, it wouldn't come out as good as you guys are.

All of threes are so cute ^o^
I have to get some good editing software so I can join in next time!

Man I would love to enter, but man these entries are good. I wish I had photoshop lol.
I love drawing but the effects man. I'm use to pencil and paper. XD

Last edited:
I love everyone's submissions so far! So much talent :)

As for mine, I've started over about 5 times. I've finally settled on something I think is semi-alright.
It's my first time making a sig like this, so go easy on me!
@WonderK - I really don't know how you churn out so many beautiful graphics! They can be quite time intensive haha.

sunshine.png

Oh, and I know they're brother & sister :3 It's supposed to be a cutesy family love, not romantic!

As for mine, I've started over about 5 times. I've finally settled on something I think is semi-alright.
@WonderK - I really don't know how you churn out so many beautiful graphics! They can be quite time intensive haha.

sunshine.png

Oh, and I know they're brother & sister :3 It's supposed to be a cutesy family love, not romantic!

It's taken me years to be as fast as I am. Experience goes a long way.

sunshine.png

So incredibly cute/lovely <3 Mine is now way too blue lol xD

Oh, no doubt. I hope you know I meant that as a compliment. My brain isn't working properly tonight xD

Maybe I should start making faces in my posts :). It'll let people know the mood of the post. But no. I took it as a compliment. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back