• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoVII

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
Hi! Now, we all know that E3 is coming up. Some of the things they will be talking about is: Wii U stuff, Animal Crossing 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario 3DS, new games (unannounced), and a few others (hoping for a localization for Fire Emblem). What do you think they will talk about at E3. (Please elaborate on some of the topics i gave)

Not to be rude or anything but we already have a 15 page E3 discussion thread over in the general Gamer's Lounge. It's over here if you want to check it out: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...o-countdown-discussion!&p=1237389#post1237389 :p

Although it's a little hypocritical for me to complain seeing as I'm planning to make a new thread myself in a few days. :p It's packed full of information/times and dates/bingo/stuff though.

Last edited:
And that this board is for ac3ds, not the 3ds in general

oh and Justin, le correct term is...

Ninja'd :)

Last edited:
I put this new E3 thread up because the other was started too early (no offense) and this was started a little late (I didn't care). Besides, only Animal Crossing 3DS will be shown and we can speculate a bit more about a few other things at E3 (this is also for those who don't want to/can't find the original). Yes, I realize what some people might say: "This is an Animal Crossing forum, not a ... forum" but we have all gone off topic once. And if we speculate other games, we can think of ideas for *spoiler* Animal Crossing Wii U at next year's E3 *spoiler*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back