Easiest way to plan out island on iPad?

IndiaHawker

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Surely there’s gotta be such thing as an iPad app that allows me to map out my island square by square, including blocks to symbolize things like bridges, ramps, flowers, shrubs, trees, paths, etc? Please let me know if a good one exists, I’m in uk if it makes a difference, thank you!

This is the most popular one:

Thank you didn’t realise that worked on iPad! Looks perfect but one important question though - picked the mao which looks closest to mine but how do I know where to start from when counting squares to map out? Don’t want everything to be off by 1!

Thank you didn’t realise that worked on iPad! Looks perfect but one important question though - picked the mao which looks closest to mine but how do I know where to start from when counting squares to map out? Don’t want everything to be off by 1!

What I do is use a shovel or paths to count the grass tiles along the topmost left side all the way to the topmost right. Worst best when your island is flat, but doable even if it isn't, but requires some laddering, probably, lol.
Then, once you have the back correct, go down the side edges, and then the frontmost and ensure that it all looks the same. The beach is not nearly as inconsequential to be exact, but you'll want all the outer grass tiles to be correct! The inner will of course always be fine as long as outer is. :]

Back