• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Edibles ♥ ( re-post )

CassyCrossing<3

&#128147;&#127804;
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Leif
White Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello everyone! ^-^ I have a ton of edibles that i would like to sell, each edible is 1 tbt. :) (i have more than one of all of these)

Lollipop
Chocolate cake
Birthday cake
Candy
Chocolate heart
Chocolate coin

Sparkling Cider

Choco soft-serve
Lemon double scoop
Mint double scoop
Vanilla soft-serve
Matcha soft-serve
Swirl soft-serve
Strawberry ice cream
Vanilla ice cream

Water egg
Sky egg
Rock egg
Ground egg
Tree egg
Deep-Sea egg

All fruits

Be sure to like this if you comment, so i can check! <3

Last edited:
that's ok! i'd like to have the chocolate cake, birthday cake, and strawberry ice cream for 3 TBT.

that's ok! i'd like to have the chocolate cake, birthday cake, and strawberry ice cream for 3 TBT.

Sounds good! Drop off or pick up? Let me know what you want to do and when you're availible! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh dont worry, can I get the fruits and a birthday cake?

of course you can! Do you want perfect fruit too? Also let me know whenever you will be availible and drop off or pick up. ♥

Sounds good! Drop off or pick up? Let me know what you want to do and when you're availible! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

of course you can! Do you want perfect fruit too? Also let me know whenever you will be availible and drop off or pick up. ♥

Of course! I would prefer pickup, if it's not a lot of trouble

i dont see the town open. Whats teh name of your town?

Last edited:
Back