• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

elaborate kimono stand at Nook's Cranny

SamWow123

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6676-5517-9197
Feedback
100% (3) +
There is an elaborate kimono stand selling at Nook's Cranny in my town today. It is selling for 220,000! So idk if its rare or something but if anyones interested you can come to my island!

Its a-ok i guess. Dont you want to buy it? Whats design is the kimono?

I'll buy it for you! I'll buy it and drop it (so I can catalog it!)

Is this an item that can be bought multiple times? Because I would absolutely love it if it can be bought over and over. ;_;

Is this an item that can be bought multiple times? Because I would absolutely love it if it can be bought over and over. ;_;
If its price tag is 30~100k above, it's a limited item sadly. :(

If it's price tag is 30~100k above, it's a limited item sadly. :(
Oooh dang, I didn't know that since my little shop never sold anything above 6k or something so far. D: That's sad! But thank you so much for letting me know. The Wisteria design is my favourite, too... ah well, I'll hopefully find it sooner or later. At least I know what to be on the lookout for now! :)

Can I catalogue it with someone?? Pretty pleaassseee. I have the pink one with temari balls on it that I can let u catalogue

Back