• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Emolga59's Perfect Fruit Shop! (Non-Perfect Fruits are available too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
White Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Sheep Plush
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (54) +
Hi! I'm in need of some TBT so I decided to open up a Perfect Fruit shop! It's 3 TBT for a basket of perfect fruit, 2 TBT for a basket of normal-non starter fruit (Lemons, Mangos and others,) and 1 TBT for a basket of regular, starter fruit (apples, pears, cherries and oranges.) Peaches have been my Native fruit for every town that I've ever created since I started playing ACNL so 1 basket of peaches is free and 2 baskets costs 1 TBT.

I'm a full time student so I'll have trouble managing time for this shop and all of my other ones from ACNL which is why I decided to take a break from catalog trades outside of my shop.

Thank You!

I could do with a some perfect peaches, actually. I had one on my first day of the game and planted it in a bad spot... been kicking myself since

Ok! I'll get your order ready and since peaches are my native fruit, I'll only charge you 2 TBT.

Hello! I would like to order one regular cherry & orange- as well as one mango, lemon, persimmon, durin, and coconut, if you can. :)

I believe my total comes to 10 TBT?

Last edited:
One basket? You cannot order one piece of fruit. Also your order comes to a total of 12 TBT.

That was kinda embarrassing. Thanks so much for correcting me. :) And yes, I will take the baskets. Wasn't sure if I could do only one fruit, but now I know. I'll take a basket then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back