• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Emotes and cards

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Today, when Club LOL unlocks its door, I'll be able to go visit Shrunk for my final joke. It's taken forever to complete this because I kind of forget about him. Since I've got back into playing though, I'm trying to tick things off, so I do my good deed and bring a daily snack to him.

That's the emotes part.

The cards part is that yesterday I got a set of fan-made (but excellent quality!) amiibo cards in the mail. It was a nine-card set that has Epona, Felyne, Medli, Ganon, Wolf Link, Inkwell, Cece Viché, and Wisp. I haven't tried them yet, because I'm still finishing the Sanrio cards (I'm on Toby, the final one). I'll probably start scanning in the new set after that, not to move anyone in, but to get RV items.

I also got a couple of figures from Amazon, because I tried scanning in the K.K. Slider card I have (series 1), but it wouldn't bring his RV. I need to get the 3DS and WiiU for the mini-games. Fortunately, they aren't too expensive.

Lastly, I found someone selling a box of series 5 card packs. I'm hoping to pick up a number of RV cards that way.

Well, Re-Tail has opened for the day. Time to sell my fossils and whatnot, then go shopping. Have fun, all!

Back