• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Energy Signature..

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
pfccs.png

Rate.

EDIT:

This is another rate it, too:

pfffs.png

pfs_p.png

I find the first one to be perhaps a little bland, to be honest. As for the second, it's much more well done. The text is simple and attractive, and the background (though perhaps being slightly blurry) compliments the render superbly.

Very bright.

:p I can't quite make out what it's supposed to be, though I guess that's intentional. Again, it's simple and nice. Perhaps the text could be blended differently or have the opacity reduced, but other than that... it's fine.

:)

The brightness in that one wasn't exactly intended.. My C4D's were just too big for the sig size. I tried to sharpen it, but then it looked like crap.. Oh, and I also tried to reduce opacity on the text, but then it was unreadable.

:p

KatzMotel said:
I find the first one to be perhaps a little bland, to be honest. As for the second, it's much more well done. The text is simple and attractive, and the background (though perhaps being slightly blurry) compliments the render superbly.
That's precisely what I was thinking. Though a problem in the second one for me in that the render doesn't transition well enough into the background, and the second on isn't really that bad. The text, as Katz said, could have been blended differently.

Back