• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ENTIRE GOLDEN TOOL SET

acnl-adoption

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello! Selling the ENTIRE Golden Toolset!

This includes:
Golden Watering Can
Golden Shovel
Golden Net
Golden Axe
Golden Slingshot
Golden Fishing Rod

I only have one of each so what is available to you is on a first come first served basis.

EACH ITEM WILL BE SOLD FOR 1 million IGB. This is equal to 5 TBT bells, which I believe to be a fair price, but I would prefer payment in IGB.

If you want to buy the entire set, I will sell it all for 5.8 million IGB, or 29 TBT bells.

I would prefer to drop off the items at your town.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to doing business with you. :)

Last edited:
I will buy the axe!

I can pay you with tbt/igb now, but I am planning on resetting my town shortly, so can I grab it off you later?

edit: Actually, I realise how inconvenient this is, especially since I have no idea when I'll actually be able to collect, so disregard this. I'm sure you'll get lots of offers ;_;

Last edited:
I will buy the axe!

I can pay you with tbt/igb now, but I am planning on resetting my town shortly, so can I grab it off you later?

edit: Actually, I realise how inconvenient this is, especially since I have no idea when I'll actually be able to collect, so disregard this. I'm sure you'll get lots of offers ;_;

Sorry, just saw this! If you want to pay now and I'll deliver it when you reset that's fine by me, if it's fine by you. When do you think you're going to reset?

Back