• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[Entry #07] Deep Reflection: SHARK WEEK!! Chomp Chomp!!! (Part 1)

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

🌺 Blog Banner by A r i a n e 🌺

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif
9Ba1R4X.gif
Hi there! I haven't made a blog entry in quite a long time. Maybe around like 2 months since I've made a blog post on here. Just basing this on memory here. I've just been kind of busy with other things as well as not being inspired to make entries. But... I was inspired to make this blog today.

Currently, there's an event going on in a Discord server that I am in and it's pretty fun so far from my experience. The event that is occurring in the server is called... Shark Week!

5AULZSY.gif
Here's the rundown of the event:

• Got to be part of the Discord sever for starters.
  • Must be registered to participate in the event.
    • You just need an outfit that's different from what you normally wear in ACNL.
  • Once you're registered then you post screenshot of each shark you catch during the week in your event outfit in the shark week channel.
  • Since not everyone is in the same season, going to the island in order to catch sharks is allowed, as well as time traveling to evening. Also, Golden/Silver Rods are not allowed!
  • The goal is to catch as many sharks as you can. Doing so... You would win some prizes. The prizes are listed on the shark week channel as well as here.
  • I almost forgot to mention this bit. You would also have to save at least one shark for the event. Not sure what it is for yet though. Mhm..?
For those who want to know who is in the lead in the event then that would be a user named Jolly and they have caught over 400 sharks. Not kidding. :T That's how many sharks they've gotten.

During the event, I've caught a little over 100 sharks and probably currently placed at either second or third at the moment. To be exact with the count then it would be at 109 sharks. My goal in the event was to aim for third place, but not exactly sure where I am placed at. I guess I'll find out in the end.

The event is still currently going on to anyone that would like to participate in the event of the Discord server. You still get a prize for at least participating in the event from what I was told. So... regardless of where you placed in the event you still at least get something. Don't stress too much with the event. :3

CmS5aMK.png

On the left side of the picture... That's my outfit for the Shark Week event in the Discord server that I am in. The name of the server is Cozy Crossing Community. Pretty nice place to be. :3

8ozaL2d.gif
On the right side of the picture... That is the 100th shark that I've caught in the event. I usually use my phone to do the screenshots for my shark catches, but I decided to have a better screenshot for it by using the 3DS. It was an important milestone for me, so I felt like I had to do this to commemorate that moment. It's not everyday that I would get an opportunity to do this while playing ACNL.
8ozaL2d.gif

As always... Thanks for reading if you did. Very much appreciate it. :]

Oh... Happy Shark Week! Chomp chomp!! Hahaha.
5AULZSY.gif

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

IzzyShika;bt15345 said:
That sounds pretty cool ;w;
It is. ^.^ Gives me something to do in Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Back