• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[Entry #08] Deep Reflection: One Last Gaming Journey (Part 2)

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

🌺 Blog Banner by A r i a n e 🌺

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

It's been quite a long while since I posted a blog on here. I've been kind of busy with some stuff as well as being kind of addicted to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. Landscaping and Decorating. There were other blog topics that I wanted to put out, but I decided that I wanted to finish this particular blog topic instead. I may post those other topics that I was referring to possibly at another point in time.

In any case... If you haven't read Part 1 then I suggest you read that first before continuing on. I'm going to give you some time to read it if you haven't. So... Take your time when reading it. No rush at all.

A few moments later...

Okay. You probably read it or you probably didn't... I wouldn't know. Moving along to where Part 1 left off. Right... It was when Day 3 Phase was coming in after Day 2 Phase had ended with a Townie death.

Day 3 Phase

Player #1 fired their shot towards Player #4 while Player #4 fired their shot towards Player#1. Each of these players of the game told me to shoot the other. This was the scenario that I was anticipated and knew on Day 2. I figured that I was going to be the potential deciding factor of whether or not my team was to win the game when the scenario was occurring. It was a huge burden on my shoulders because I feared that I was going to hurt the wrong player. That was something that I didn't want to do at all.

Due to the current situation that I was in I had to kick it up a notch and use extreme measures to determine someone's true alignment color. It was time for me to get to work and win for my team. While I was thinking of what extreme measures to try to win... The two other remaining players left in the game were giving me reasons to shoot at their desire target. I tuned them both out and concentrated on what I wanted to do. The only role I knew for sure was mine after all. Had to make my decision count.

One extreme idea that I had to help me find people's true alignment colors was to potentially "shoot myself" to get the job done. I was already aware that doing something like that is going against my win condition; however, I had no intention to go against it whatsoever and was only pushing the boundaries.Since I was the only player that didn't make a shot then it meant that I had a whole lot of control when it came to the current situation.

Here's my declaration of that one idea:

Okay then... This shot of mine is only 25% chance of hitting someone regardless of alignment. That's great... :X Sigh.

If you guys push me too far to shoot someone then I will 100% shoot myself without any hesitation. No joke.

Right now... Each of you state your case on why you're Town. The only role I know is mine, so you guys need to explain this to me.
When I put this out there.... I received a private messages from the Host and Player #3 on Discord about my "supposed intent" of the post that I made. Yeah... Didn't expect to get PMs about it. :X I guess I made it really convincing that I was actually going to do that, even though I never really intended to do that anyways. I did respond back to the Host and Player #3 that I wasn't going to do that... :T

Thanks for reading if you did. Very much appreciate it. :]

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Back