• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Entry 6: Things I Like and Don’t Like About ACNH

Mars Adept

Circles and spirals in mind…
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Fresh Balloon
Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Since the new AC game was finally revealed, I thought about stating things I like and don’t like about New Horizons.

Like:
-Graphics. (Mostly.)
-It’s on a home console.
-Release date. I was expecting late 2020. Pleasantly surprised that wasn’t the case.
-More clothing options.
-You can finally choose your skin tone.
-Map is way better than New Leaf. The beach is less restricting, cliffs are back, there are rocks, etc..
-You can place furniture outside! PWPs were annoying in my opinion, so this is a great replacement for that.
-8 player online! Very excited for this!

Don’t Like:
-Too much emphasis on crafting.
-Nook Miles
-Why do the humans have eye pupils now?!

Unrelated Note:
This may have just been because of confusing first impressions, but I’ve seen people say they don’t like the new game so far, it feels too much like a spin-off, etc.. If these opinions remain even after more details about New Horizons are revealed, it’s possible that New Leaf will continue to have a very active community, separate from New Horizons, not unlike the Super Smash Bros. Melee vs Brawl debate 10 years ago. It’ll be quite interesting to see how the New Leaf community evolves after New Horizons is released.

Conclusion:
I am excited for New Horizons. It might even become my new favorite Animal Crossing game!

That’s all for now.

-ACCF

Back