• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Episode Three - Progress Pt. 1

RicochetRomance

Four Years Late
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
It's been a few days, and I'd like to think they've been productive... well, at least in ACNL. XP

Nearly all my posts so far have been highlighting the characters and their ridiculous shenanigans. Not this one. Here's a recap of the actual, non-silly, non-plot-related goings on in Cybrtron.

htFXS8w.jpg

qol311R.jpg

We've celebrated the opening of a second bridge (for improved navigation) and a campsite (for tourism). I intend to replace both bridges when I unlock something a bit more modern.

kIiAvcA.jpg

We've also installed a Reset Surveillance Center. As far as I can tell, it's sort of an Easter Egg project, given the strange unlock conditions and the ridiculous price.

32FRj4i.jpg

K6nBOH3.jpg

Both Megsy and Opty met with the mole that runs the place, and I dare say him and Megatron will get along quite well. Got to admit that I'm pretty fond of Resetti myself - grumpy, bad-tempered, overworked men will always have a special place in my heart.

fyVMQ0e.jpg

Finally, Optimus unlocked a furniture refurbishing feature - seems nice enough, but I'm not sure if I'll get any use out of it, particularly with the half-hour cooldown.

I might have enough material for another progress post in the near future, but don't worry, we'll return to your regularly scheduled Cybrtronian shenanigans soon enough.

Back