• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Epona is here and an old villager is back to haunt me

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I spent the ENTIRE day yesterday plot resetting to try and get Epona to move in on Bonbon's old spot, but she was too stubborn. I thought I'd put markers down everywhere else to keep her out, but I missed a few. Some (right in front of The Roost or in the path by the train station) were horrible, but I finally settled on a spot that wasn't too bad. She's on the other side of my wisteria trellis, along the path toward Town Hall. I lost a perfect cherry tree, but I have tons, so that isn't the end of the world. I'll move my roses around, too, so she has a bit of a yard.

As far as other villagers go, I still think I'd like to move Hazel out. I'll have to make sure things are marked first, and I may try to move her replacement into Bonbon's spot. It would free up an area higher up and make two neighborhoods for villagers along that section. Since I'm planting pink hydrangea up top and blue hydrangea down below, it would help to have a break in the houses.

The grass and fruit trees began to turn today. It's really starting to look like fall, which I like. Oh, and the sweet olive is budding. Once my town is finished (landscaping-wise, and that's a good way off yet), I may set my DA for autumn.

I got my first black cosmos yesterday - I moved a few orange ones to the beach to breed. I put it over in the Elder Grove. That's mostly white cosmos, with a few pink mixed in. I kind of like the combination of the three colors, although if I get enough, I'll mix black in with the orange in another section of cedar forest. I also moved two hybrid red roses, although they only gave me a pink rose. But I did find a purple rose in my backyard garden. I put it at Epona's house for now, in large part because it's protected, but I like the way it looks with her dark house and the perfect cherry trees on either side.

Oh, and in not so nice news, I had to do my chores late last night (because of all the plot resetting), and I was running over to the museum to get fossils checked. I literally ran right into the last villager I ever wanted to see - Rocket. I guess with Bonbon moving out and Epona moving in, I've hit the threshold for past villagers to start showing up on Main Street. Ugh, why her? I wouldn't mind seeing Peggy or Bonbon, but Rocket? Blech!

Back