• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ergh...my villagers are stubborn

in-a-pickle

likes apples
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
I've been doing the diving trick to get PWP requests for HOURS now, and not one will request a single project. I've emptied my pockets, have nothing to trade, and each one has pinged me at least twice.

They keep on asking to change catchphrases and answer dumb trivia...am I just unlucky? Or is it that they don't request projects when one is being completed?

They're just stubborn. For me, I don't do the diving trick as almost everyday, I get one requested PWP.
Maybe they ping a lot for me since my friendship is high with them?

They're just stubborn. For me, I don't do the diving trick as almost everyday, I get one requested PWP.
Maybe they ping a lot for me since my friendship is high with them?

Yeah...maybe they just really don't like me xD It is late, so maybe they're also worn out too lol

xD
Keep trying :p I kept raging when they wouldn't suggest me a windmill.

:D :D :D LOL That's what I'm trying to obtain too c: Darn that Renee, she's my only Uchi but she won't request it. Henry just keeps pinging over what his favorite color flower is *sigh*

:D :D :D LOL That's what I'm trying to obtain too c: Darn that Renee, she's my only Uchi but she won't request it. Henry just keeps pinging over what his favorite color flower is *sigh*

Ah xD Mira is mine but I already obtained the Windmill, now I want Flower arch or the arch that the uchi's have. I forgot what it's called.

Ah xD Mira is mine but I already obtained the Windmill, now I want Flower arch or the arch that the uchi's have. I forgot what it's called.

Yeah, it's called the Wisteria Trellis I believe (something I want tooooooo). And lol, I only let Renee live in my town for PWP's, she's too ugly for anything else xD

And....Henry just asked me if I thought he was cool or clueless. Dangit Henry...wasting my time!

Back