• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Espio

YogurtBandit

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I made an Espio sig, Espio is one of the characters in Sonic Heroes, and He's a Chameleon-Ninja Detective.

^_^

4kmppug.png

Consturcitve criticsim would be helpful.

^_^

Eh, Im not the best artist Eva.

:p The glowing ball thing is Lighting... That was experimental.

:p Too boring? Its default.. But the Brush is Mine, and I kind of used the Ninja stars as the border...

UltraByte said:
The ninja stars are the border for the image? Um, no, they're not.
Again, Just experimental.

I cant download brushes to GIMP, because I dont know how and my only attempts have failed.

Anyways, here is one w/ a border.

4yzn228.png

Very thick border, it can be sized down quite a bit.
The picture itself is too blurry, and where that light/glowing ball comes from doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The text isn't so bad, and the brush you used was a bit strange...

However, I'm a fan of Espio myself, so I've got to give you some points for using him.

:p

6/10.

Is this one of your first sigs, Yogurt?

Gengar said:
Very thick border, it can be sized down quite a bit.
The picture itself is too blurry, and where that light/glowing ball comes from doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The text isn't so bad, and the brush you used was a bit strange...

However, I'm a fan of Espio myself, so I've got to give you some points for using him.

6/10.

Is this one of your first sigs, Yogurt?
Heh.

Well, In Gimp. Im horrible at adding renders in Signatures, and I was looking over some Nsider tutorials and stuff. I was messing with Lighting a little bit, I guess it aint so useful now.

YogurtBandit said:
Newer Sig! I bet you're going to think that the bg is brushed but its not.

^_^

4mwghex.png
Espio render sucks. It's really bad quality. You could have at least removed the white.

YogurtBandit said:

^_^

4mwghex.png
Eh, there's a white border around the render. And do something more creative with the text.

;)

Flygon said:
YogurtBandit said:

^_^

4mwghex.png
Eh, there's a white border around the render. And do something more creative with the text.

;)
Not to mention those chunks of white around his back and left hand.

I know, I've been experimenting. The Second one I didnt realize there was the white behind his back. I'll probably do other Sonic heroes Characters.

^_^

YogurtBandit said:
I know, I've been experimenting. The Second one I didnt realize there was the white behind his back. I'll probably do other Sonic heroes Characters.

^_^
Hey, if you could find me a good render of Vector, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I've been looking for one...

Back