• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ethereal Ensembles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBelleFleur

🪶🎂🪶
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Fresh Feather
Rad Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Glam Heart Balloon
Rainbow Balloon
Ethereal Ensembles.png

Halt! It's dangerous to go alone. To ensure your safety in this mysterious wood, you must cloak yourself in protective gear - namely, an awe-inspiring avatar and a stylish signature!

🌌 How to Participate
  1. Customize your avatar & signature to fit The Bell Tree Fair 2022's Enchanted Forest theme!
  2. Post in this thread showing off your new garb!
Submissions close Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Fair Time.

If your entry is accepted, it will be marked with the 'Approval' reaction & you will receive your participation tickets automatically.

🌌 Rules
  • Both your avatar and signature must comply with our Rules & Guidelines (make sure to keep your signature under 250 pixels tall!)
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your avatar & signature. Entries that appear rushed and/or submitted jokingly will not be accepted. Plain text/emoji signatures are also considered low effort and will not be accepted.
  • Although we want to allow for as much creativity as possible, it must be immediately obvious that your avatar & signature are related to The Bell Tree Fair 2022's theme of Enchanted Forest.

🌌 Prizes
Participation:
  • 10 Tickets
Staff Favourite:
  • 6 Tickets
  • Enchanted Bloom Collectible

🌌 Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to design my avatar and signature myself?
A: You can draw something, edit official artwork, take an in-game screenshot, or even spruce up your current look to fit the theme! You can even ask a friend for help - don't feel limited at all.

Q: Can I change or edit my avatar or signature after I've entered?
A: Yes, however, if you would like to be considered for a Staff Favourite, your avatar & signature must remain on-theme until the Staff Favourites are announced.

Good thing I'm such a nerd and already prepared my profile for the fair days in advance 🤣 I was just too excited!

My profile picture is a little gif of a pixel korok!
My signature consists of some dancing totoros, the flag I designed for our camp cabin last year featuring some more magical forest creatures and a little gif I made of my OC/rep holding one of the mush collectibles

Edit: wanted to create something new, so now it's a gif of my OC and the signature is fair crystals ^^

Last edited:
Here's my submission!

For the next month you can find me in the forest, dancing with my butterfly subjects~ may I present to you, the one and only Agitha, Princess of the Insect Kingdom. And remember, she knows you have bugs... 🦋🐞🐝🐛🐌🐜🪲🦗🕷️

I've gone and changed my avatar and signature completely, simply because I no longer have the previous backdrop as I much prefer the Greenwood Glow I have now ☺️ but I believe I'm still on-theme with the Enchanted Forest Fair as my aesthetic represents the Great Fairy of the Legend of Zelda series, which is known for its lush green forests and magic.

Last edited:
yahooo! my signature is my username with the Bayonetta font, also with glowing mushroom scenery! i love bioluminescence and when i heard the theme i immediately thought of them.

edit: my submission now is actually Yvie Oddly's "All Glowed Up" mushroom look as my avatar. i tried to get this to work last night and it wasn't, but it is today :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back