• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Etoilé/Twin Star themed Lolita Dress request?

guiltylove

Cosmic Love
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pretty much what the title says, I'm looking for a Lolita dress themed after the villager Etoil? or the Little Twin Stars in general! Anyone is alright to toss out ideas because I'm not fully sure what I want. It would also be nice if said dress could be dropped off in my Able Sisters shop so it can be displayed!

Last edited:
/challenge accepted
/but has no clue what 'The Little Twin Stars' is
/googled it
/pastel colors and rainbows, got'cha
/sudden urge to eat skittles pastel colors
/I regret nothing

(Forgot to mention, to put a slash before an action means "I" or "It" or just symbolizes the subject of the sentence is doing said typed action. I often forget not as many people game as much as I do, BUT IM NOT CHANGING MY HABITS.)​

Last edited:
/challenge accepted
/but has no clue what 'The Little Twin Stars' is
/googled it
/pastel colors and rainbows, got'cha
/sudden urge to eat skittles pastel colors
/I regret nothing

(Forgot to mention, to put a slash before an action means "I" or "It" or just symbolizes the subject of the sentence is doing said typed action. I often forget not as many people game as much as I do, BUT IM NOT CHANGING MY HABITS.)​

Haha, I know what you mean <3 I'm a huge gamer nerd too. Thank you so much for accepting my challenge!!

Last edited:
Oh good! Then do excuse my un-needed explanation. Just want to make sure we're on the same page. :D

Okay, so let's talk "Lolita".

You thinking of something simple, like frills and decorations around the neck, and dress end, but not middle? Or OMG HERE SHE COMES WITH FRILLS AND RIBBONS type dress? You prefer ribbons? Frills? Buttons? Overly large and/or useless buttons? Trimmings? Layers? Coats? Fluffy-poofy-ness out the wahzoo?

Not looking for anything specifically, just need a starting point.​

Oh good! Then do excuse my un-needed explanation. Just want to make sure we're on the same page. :D

Okay, so let's talk "Lolita".

You thinking of something simple, like frills and decorations around the neck, and dress end, but not middle? Or OMG HERE SHE COMES WITH FRILLS AND RIBBONS type dress? You prefer ribbons? Frills? Buttons? Overly large and/or useless buttons? Trimmings? Layers? Coats? Fluffy-poofy-ness out the wahzoo?

Not looking for anything specifically, just need a starting point.​

No worries at all, friend! <3

I was thinking something like this: http://www.lolitashow.com/Light-Sky-Blue-Bows-Cotton-Lolita-Dress-for-Women-p571417.html
At least as far as the basic shape of the dress goes? Like nothing too frilly, maybe some frills on the sleeves and call it good :D

Last edited:
The hardest part for me is the uploading of the QR code. I have to get it off my 3DS, onto my PC, consolidate images, then move them to my mac for posting, since I don't like using my PC for anything on the web. It's hoooooooooorrible.

This was the original dress I made:
Pastel Dreams
But then I figured you might something... More simple, so I recolored and slightly changed a dress I already had:
Star Linings

If you like either of them and/or want something changed, let me know. :D

Last edited:
The hardest part for me is the uploading of the QR code. I have to get it off my 3DS, onto my PC, consolidate images, then move them to my mac for posting, since I don't like using my PC for anything on the web. It's hoooooooooorrible.

This was the original dress I made:
Pastel Dreams
But then I figured you might something... More simple, so I recolored and slightly changed a dress I already had:
Star Linings

If you like either of them and/or want something changed, let me know. :D

Aww, I'm sorry you had trouble uploading! It can be annoying.. also I'm sorry for not checking my thread!! Been distracted for the past few days lol

I absolutely love these dresses though <3

Back