Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

MayorKippen

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Does anyone play EO?? I'm just getting just getting back into it, and I am pretty pleased with it. I have also downloaded the new demo Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl. I have to say, I knew I liked the demo a lot more then EO IV the first 5 minutes of playing it. You automatically get 2 guild members, both in the lvl 30 range. Where with EO IV, you started from scratch. I remember when I first started playing EO IV, I kept dying and was getting so pissed off that I stopped playing. Well, I"m back to playing and I'm doing exceptionally well this time. I'm taking my time, and grinding a little at a time. Collecting food, Aloe and flowers along the way, and bringing it all back and selling these items for armor, weapons and Medica. I've noticed it takes a long time to lvl up in EO IV, and in EO Untold, you level up a decent amount, even when continuing to Defend.

Anyway, I'd love to hear some feedback/tips or opinions about any of the Etrian Odyssey games. :lemon:

Etrian Odyssey IV was my first of the EO games. Excellent titles and really the best fps dungeon crawler I've played since my Wizardry days. I've only made it up to the second land so far before I lost my data but I really enjoyed my team which were landschneckt, night seeker, dancer in the front and Arcanist, medic in the back.

How far are you in the game? I didn't start fighting FOE's until about level 10 and even then I only fought the giant elk or whatever call them. The kangaroo FOE's took me a bit of time to get used too.

A lotta fun, beat it a couple months back but never really dawdled much in the post-story content.

I loved the first EO. I've tried the 2nd and 3rd one too but enver got myself past the 1st stratum.
I remember EO I being horribly hard and it was kind of a bummer to me you didn't get to see your characters more.
I downloaded the 3DS demo and played it a bit. It really made me feel like playing this game again after a few years and I will most likely buy it someday.

Back