• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For eugene

i can open a spot anytime if anybody has him!
I'm cycling out Huck for somebody, after he's been adopted I can cycle out Eugene for you, if you could wait until a bit later in the day? I'm in UK time, so would probably be from afternoon onwards. Look forward to hearing from you!

yay! awesome! :D
how much do you want for the trade?
also, right now its 11:09pm here so im not sure how much longer i will be up. i can wait for 2 hours though if thats ok! if not please pm me so we can set up a time :)

yay! awesome! :D
how much do you want for the trade?
also, right now its 11:09pm here so im not sure how much longer i will be up. i can wait for 2 hours though if thats ok! if not please pm me so we can set up a time :)
I'm out right now and waiting for someone to pick up Huck, if necessary I'll time travel back for you. No payment needed. I'll be available later tonight, if not. I'll be up early tomorrow morning when it's evening for you. 🙂

Back