Buying European Club Nintendo Code for 2DS or 3DS (2.5k TBT)

Hi , is a club nintendo card the red card you get with stuff ?? the thing that gets you points on your nintendo club? if so then i have one for the 2ds

Yeah, that's the one. Would you be interested in trading it?

i would :eek: i also have one for animal crossing new leaf and one for pokemon ruby, but i got the 3 mixed up is there a way to find out which is which? unless you wanted to buy them all

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i found out which is which the name was on the sides of them XD

i would :eek: i also have one for animal crossing new leaf and one for pokemon ruby, but i got the 3 mixed up is there a way to find out which is which? unless you wanted to buy them all

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i found out which is which the name was on the sides of them XD
Sweet. :D Are you interested in TBT or would you like the Steam keys?

you interested in all the codes or just the 2ds one? and do you have the walking dead season pass on steam? if not then tbt is fine

Really just the 2DS one, I already have a couple of ACNL codes activated and I own an OR code myself. I don't, but I can give you the bonus Steam keys that I aren't sure about too - if not I can give them away, I'm pretty pleased to be able to get this code. :)

Really just the 2DS one, I already have a couple of ACNL codes activated and I own an OR code myself. I don't, but I can give you the bonus Steam keys that I aren't sure about too - if not I can give them away, I'm pretty pleased to be able to get this code. :)

i think tbt is fine, how much do you give for the 2ds code and do you want a pic of the code or just want me to type the code in a pm lol

i think tbt is fine, how much do you give for the 2ds code and do you want a pic of the code or just want me to type the code in a pm lol

I'm giving 2.5k TBT if that sounds alright to you. Typing it in a pm would be preferable. :)

Back