• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ever get the feeling a villager just doesn't like you?

UncleLyn

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Alright So, I really like grouchy villagers and Elvis moved into my town. Ive tried my best to get a good friendship rating with him, talked alot, visited and done odd jobs. Ive sent numerous letter's some containing gifts and I did not get one single one back, Not a thankyou, go away or nothing. I spoke to Rolf today and he asked me to deliver somthing to Elvis, took me awhile to find him, when i did the reward he give me WAS 1 PEAR.

Now i'm not expecting a golden throne or anything but a pear? And he just went 'here you go, eat it or somthing'.

So Yeah, :p Anyone else ever feel a villager is being a jerk to them for no reason? And if so what one, would like to hear your stories.

Sometimes if you try too hard to win a villager's friendship it backfires. Once, Moose visited my house uninvited. "Great", I thought. "I'm about to get his picture!" The next day, though, he wouldn't give me an errand that I could do to earn it. I kept pestering him all day, hoping he would relent and tell me to do something for him. He ended up calling me a stalker and I still haven't gotten his picture.

Gladys, though? I don't really care what she does either way, but I got her picture today. I just brought her fruit because no one else wanted anything.

TL;DR they hate it when you act clingy.

Lol, I felt the exact same thing about Erik. I doted on him, followed him around, loved him to pieces, and yet...he never really felt anything towards me xD I dunno...I really hoped we would become awesome pals but it didn't happen *waahhh*

And then..I TT'ed too far and he moved out. Almost cried. Apparently, he REALLY didn't like me O: Still trying to get him back, though lol.

Oh i didn't know that, I just reckoned if you bribed them alot they would just hand the picture over eventually. I talk to Rolf most out of everyone and i'm still yet to receive his picture or anyone elses for that matter. Maybe playing it cool for abit and he might hand it over

Back