• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ever Had a Villager that Annoys You?

Togekiss

crybaby
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I have this really annoying Villager named Samson living in my town. Everyday when I walk past him, he always pings me for everything: tools, flowers, fruit, gems, and furniture. It get really annoying and I can't ignore him because he literally lives right in front of me. When I finally got him to move, he decided to stay as if he knew I wanted him to desperately leave!

Do you guys ever have any annoying Villagers like that?

Ah, I hate that. I wish you could set where you wanted Villagers to move, so they don't ruin your town setup.

rocco. he was one of my original villagers and i just hated him. especially since he called my hippie in a tone i took as derogatory. i just hated him so much. and he's still on my main street and in my shops sometimes and i can't wait 'til i've cycled through 16 villagers and he is gone forever. i'm also not fond of t-bone or butch. they're my newest villagers. butch moved right into my perfect pear orchard and t-bone moved in at the end of my normal orchard. =/

Last edited:
Barold was a problem for me too! he just wouldn't move !

There are too many of them. I'm so happy that they're gone now though. The worst one was definitely Chops. That freaky pedo pig moved right next to Francine and was always stalking her :D

I really dislike Flip, and I had him in my previous town before I reset. He asked me for all the furniture in my bags all the time, and used to ping me alot. He also randomly appeared in my house and gave me a ton of his pictures when I didn't show much attention to him at all.

I feel bad to say but I threw all his pictures in the Trash and he just kept giving me more.

I have had many annoying villagers :----( The worst have been Cobb, Hazel, Flo and Elvis.

I just hated Cobb and Hazel because they were so annoying and their houses were in the worst possible places. Well, Hazel was just plain rude to me. Flo was definitely the worst because she pinged me all the time and actually liked me even though I had been mean to her and ignored her all the time. I danced a happy dance when she moved out yesterday >.< I'm still stuck with Elvis because I got him from the void and he has lived in my town for like six months and has never even once wanted to move out...

Yuka is probably my worst. She was so moody and full of herself and I was so happy when she moved town but then for some reason she decided to move back!!

pancetti annoys me with her mere existence. i honestly just avoid talking to her at all costs... tbh i hope she moves out soon. ;_; she's really killing the vibe, parked in an icky spot and everything.

pancetti annoys me with her mere existence. i honestly just avoid talking to her at all costs... tbh i hope she moves out soon. ;_; she's really killing the vibe, parked in an icky spot and everything.

She won't move if you don't talk to her. The best way to get a Villager to move is to walk past everyone, every 2 days someone should ping you to move. If they don't go back two days and try again. It really works great sometimes.

Graham at the moment, he is just weird. He has typical Smug conversations but even so he manages to annoy me. His house, I keep giving him geek stuff for him to put it inside, since I've ruined his house in the beginning by selling him nonsense item ands he keeps the same furniture I want him to get rid of and gets rid of the furniture that actually fits him.
-.-'
His house covered so well is personality.

For some reason for 2months he is the only villager who never pings.
I'm against making villagers leave but I can't take Graham anymore D=

In the history of my town, I've only disliked 2 villagers. Gruff and Flurry. Gruff because he was ugly, cranky, and annoying. Flurry because she was boring and not too cute (ugly mouth and old man eyebrows) IMO. They both took FOREVER to leave. Flurry went so far as to tell me when everyone else was leaving, which just made me want to smack her every time. I was SO HAPPY when they left town. I've missed everyone else that moved out and felt sad over their goodbye letters, but not these 2. I was really really...just so happy. lol

Freckles. I picked her up accidentally off streetpass without realizing it and she plopped her house right in front of mine in the middle of my front yard I was designing. She's been in my town for two months. And WON'T LEAVE. She's never pinged to leave once.

Beardo. I wanted him at first because he shared the same nickname as someone very close to me. But after my former friend and I parted ways I tried SO HARD to get him to leave because having him in my town was a bad reminder for me, and when he finally did leave I was happy.

But then I decided to restart my town, and he was the FIRST guy to move in. Like, of all of the smugs to start off with, I get him. :'|

GASTON. That mustache along with his tomato nose...so creepy D: I almost reset my town when he first moved in. Thankfully he moved out months ago, but he still lurks main street occasionally -.- Get ouuut.

One of my villagers was annoying me today. Marcie mentioned Kabuki was thinking of moving and I tried everything I could to get him to ping. Diving trick, save and quit, whatever I could, but he just wouldn't ping. I wanted him to move anyway because I already have Fang as my cranky so I didn't see the point having another one... so I just gave up bothering, so in the end I loaded up to Isabelle telling me he was leaving. It was really irritating though and Fang was doing this yesterday too, but luckily he pinged eventually... but I wouldn't give up on him because I love him too much...

Back