• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Extra DIYS (FT lucky gold cat, giant teddy!), sahara, more.

bump.. I pay well friends. Please, come out of hiding and help me obtain these items.

Hey there, I have:

Woodburning stove
Cityscape wall
Fan Palm white
Hamster cage red
Rattan waste bin white

I'm interested in a blue lighthouse or the Ironwood dresser DIY, or IGB/NMT :)

Hey there, I have:

Woodburning stove
Cityscape wall
Fan Palm white
Hamster cage red
Rattan waste bin white

I'm interested in a blue lighthouse or the Ironwood dresser DIY, or IGB/NMT :)
You're a saint. I can get you the blue lighthouse and the ironwood diy plus 50k?

hello! i have a turqouise heart rug and white rattan end table, just for clarification is your playground gym the red/orange/yellow one? if so i would trade those two items for that!
Post automatically merged:

also just realized i have the yellow hamster cage i can throw in there too!

hello! i have a turqouise heart rug and white rattan end table, just for clarification is your playground gym the red/orange/yellow one? if so i would trade those two items for that!
Post automatically merged:

also just realized i have the yellow hamster cage i can throw in there too!
Thats correct! I'd be happy to trade. Let me just finish up a swap with someone and I will send you dodo when im ready.

Interested in the pear wall DIY! I know for sure I have the magic circle rug, but I think I have quite a few things on your wishlist too. Will edit in a moment with a list of stuff I have 'w')b

EDIT: Tada! I have these items:
  • Papa bear (in the colour on your wishlist)
  • Magic circle rug
  • Botanical rug
  • Cardboard box (peach)

Interested in the pear wall DIY! I know for sure I have the magic circle rug, but I think I have quite a few things on your wishlist too. Will edit in a moment with a list of stuff I have 'w')b

EDIT: Tada! I have these items:
  • Papa bear (in the colour on your wishlist)
  • Magic circle rug
  • Botanical rug
  • Cardboard box (peach)
YAAAAAAAAAAY! Does the pear wall and 2 nook miles tickets work for you?

I have:
- decoy duck DIY
- white streetlamps
- rattan bed white
- rattan armchair white

I don't have a set price so just offer whatever in IGB!

I have:
- decoy duck DIY
- white streetlamps
- rattan bed white
- rattan armchair white

I don't have a set price so just offer whatever in IGB!
Oh my goodness. That decoy duck alone is sending me.. is 500k and a nook miles ticket good for everything?

hello, I have the white lifeguard chair!

I'm looking for the black drink machine, the green tourist telescope, and the blue lighthouse.

obviously the white lifeguard chair is probably not enough for those so I can offer as many IGB as you think is fair or nook mile tickets to make up the difference!

hello, I have the white lifeguard chair!

I'm looking for the black drink machine, the green tourist telescope, and the blue lighthouse.

obviously the white lifeguard chair is probably not enough for those so I can offer as many IGB as you think is fair or nook mile tickets to make up the difference!
you can just give me like 200k and the lifeguard chair! I will order your stuff now and dm you a dodo when ready if thats cool with you?

Back