• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling -- f o s s i l s ❤︎

Strawbellies

Hokage
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (40) +
waaaaahoooo

HELLO TBT, long time no see! I hope it's still as welcoming and kind as I remember it here.
I'm trying to get back into Animal Crossing and I have a lot of junk to sell, but I need to organize first.. ;;
Happy Holidays ❤
:blush:
--
payment:
tbt or igb is fine now c: (cough its easier to lowball me in igb cough)
please offer any price though, i'm friendly and i know fossils don't cost much. at all.
these are my wishlist items, if you feel that more:
gallery wishes || fossil wishes || wishes? wishes~

delivery:
unless specified, i prefer to drop off.
but if you want to pick up, that's fine too.

TBT to IGB:
i no longer need dis! c:

--

• ankylo torso
  • ankylo torso
  • ammonite
  • apato torso
  • dimetrodon torso
  • dimetrodon torso
  • dinosaur egg
  • diplo hip
  • ichthyo skull
  • iguanodon tail
  • megacero skull
  • megacero torso
  • peking man
  • plesio neck reserved to mayoradry.
  • ptera left wing
  • ptera left wing
  • raptor skull
  • raptor torso
  • raptor torso
  • shark tooth
  • stego torso reserved to mayoradry.
  • t.rex skull
  • tricera tail

Last edited:
I was hoping you'd know >~< how about you say how many bells you're want in total (like end game amount) and I'll let you know how much I can offer, and from there you decide how much tbt you think is fair for that amount

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would that be alright?

I was hoping you'd know >~< how about you say how many bells you're want in total (like end game amount) and I'll let you know how much I can offer, and from there you decide how much tbt you think is fair for that amount

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would that be alright?

Sorry for the wait, i was finishing a trade ;;
I dug in my post history and saw I did 50tbt for 10m. (..in july.) is that something good to base off of?

;;

When my RMM gets posted (my old one was archived) I will also be selling this on /r/ACTrade. :blush:
if u dun get it dun wry about it tho

/bump

Back