• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fairies Are Real

Zauzage

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ever since I was a child, I was fascinated by fairies. I saw them everywhere. I would look at a painting and I knew there were fairies there. I'd go to the park and walk around the rose garden and the pond and I knew they were there, too. Even in my backyard growing up, I saw them. I sensed them. Of course, my loved ones thought I was imagining them and maybe I was. Maybe I still imagine them. My fondness for fairies never ceases. I am always subtly looking for them. I love trees because that is where I can feel them the most. I feel as though fairies represent the life teeming inside every living being. It might sound dumb to a lot of people, but it's just how I see the world. I have a connection to them; they are my totem. I believe they visit me in the form of ladybugs. I once was sitting by the frog pond at the park, and a ladybug landed right on the trunk of my tree tattoo on my ankle. it followed the trunk up to the leaves and rested right on one of them, as if it knew it was meant to be resting there. It stayed even as I got up to walk some more. I very quietly asked if it was a fairy and it flitted away. I believe fairies can be incredibly shy. I know they are not "real", but I feel their tiny spirits all around me. I follow their guidance and let them show me details about our Earth that I might miss without them. I am 22 now, not a child anymore, and there is nothing anybody could do or say to convince me that fairies aren't real. I see them almost every day, and I believe in them with all of my heart and soul. :)

It's called a hallucination. I would get that checked out by a doctor. This can become very serious in your later years with mental deterioration. Good luck!

Infinity;bt12703 said:
It's called a hallucination. I would get that checked out by a doctor. This can become very serious in your later years with mental deterioration. Good luck!
Bahahahaha <3 Nah, I think I'm okay. ;) Don't take me too seriously!

Back