• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

fairy or ghost?

fairy or ghost resident?

• fairy

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • ghost

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Charlottie

.。.:*☆♪ ~('▽^&#201
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
since my town is a magical forest, i want my residents to be magical too. so, my residents include a witch ( mayor ), a mermaid, and a fairy. my girlfriend mentioned a ghost would be cooler than a fairy. but i can't choose >_<

on a side note, i also want all of my residents to have a "shop" in their home, or just a themed room for the villagers to visit. for example, i think the mermaid will have a spa / bathhouse. if i got the fairy, i'm pretty sure i'd make her have a cute little flower shop or greenhouse for villagers to visit

however, if i decide on a ghost instead, i have no idea what "shop" / themed room to give her. any ideas on that, too? thanks so much! sorry if these are all confusing or bad ideas

I'd do a fairy. You seem to be trying to make a "light forest" and ghosts go better in a "dark forest" if you understand what I mean.

I personally prefer the idea of a fairy over a ghost, but you can do both if you don't mind having all four characters!

Although if you do decide to go with a ghost character, her shop could be fortune telling related - seeing as she's got one foot on either side. You could use the creepy crystal, lots of candle lighting, maybe some of the headstones to drive the point home that she's dead.

I'd do a fairy. You seem to be trying to make a "light forest" and ghosts go better in a "dark forest" if you understand what I mean.

ooh, i actually didn't think about the "light" and "dark" forest thing. that totally makes sense! thank you very much :D

I personally prefer the idea of a fairy over a ghost, but you can do both if you don't mind having all four characters!

Although if you do decide to go with a ghost character, her shop could be fortune telling related - seeing as she's got one foot on either side. You could use the creepy crystal, lots of candle lighting, maybe some of the headstones to drive the point home that she's dead.

oh duh, i totally forgot i could just make another character :p i really, really love the idea you had for her shop being fortune telling related! i might go with that actually, thank you so so much! what a great idea

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thank you to everyone else who replied and / or voted as well!!!

Last edited:
I'd prefer a fairy over a ghost. And if you wanted something "cooler" you could always make an evil fairy! XD

The girls could be fairies, and the boys could be ghosts!

I'd prefer a fairy over a ghost. And if you wanted something "cooler" you could always make an evil fairy! XD

evil fairy sounds so cool!!! i wish i could make a cool creepy town, i'm gonna try to get my girlfriend to do one because she's waaay more capable than me

The girls could be fairies, and the boys could be ghosts!

that is such a cute idea! unfortunately i have 3 girls already and only 1 slot left for a character so there would only be one boy haha

If only it were easier to do a ghost themed house, I'd say ghost. I think fairy is adorable and will be more fun/colorful to do.

I think a fairy would fit your forest theme better, especially if you are going to have a mermaid.

But if you do decide to do a ghost, maybe they could have a Halloween themed house? Using the Spooky and Creepy series

I say ghost. A good shop you can have for their shop is many candles, purple rococo furniture and overall spooky items.

Back