• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fake wifi rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceralune

Lunar Faerie
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
October Birthstone (Opal)
Mailbox
Hello, sometime while I was asleep a user posted a fake wifi rating for me. I have never connected with him before, or even seen him before. In fact, he has not posted at all on this forum. I'm confused as to why he has left a negative rating, but it's not as if I can make him tell me.

In his rating he wrote "Terrible Trader," but he has not specified what was so "terrible." I hope this validates that I'm being honest here. :c

I'd pm a staff member about it but on the home page, it says none are online. >.< I'd really like something done about this as soon as possible. So I'm posting it here hoping that the next available mod can help me.

Could this fake rating be removed?

I think they've gotten rid of a fake rating before, but for the time being I'd just give them a bad rating as you're waiting for some of the staff. I don't understand why they'd make an account just for that, does someone have a grudge against you?

Oh dear that's really strange and not very nice at all :(

I'm sure it will be removed, I mean take a look at the rest of your feedback. I wouldn't worry *hugs*

Thanks guys >.< Yeah I'm hoping the other ratings will at least validate me in the eyes of other people I connect with ^^; At the same time I don't really like when people lie about others to damage their reputation, and I don't want to just ignore that he did it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think they've gotten rid of a fake rating before, but for the time being I'd just give them a bad rating as you're waiting for some of the staff. I don't understand why they'd make an account just for that, does someone have a grudge against you?

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'll do that c: and i don't think I've ticked off anyone here to the point where they'd do that. 0.o but maybe I'n wrong.

That was really rude, this happened before so you're not alone. :)

Good thing you PM'd a mod. I hope you get the help you need soon. Also, don't worry about the bad rating. Look at your current rating now x3

Last edited:
This is a horrible thing to do...I wish people wouldn't do stuff like this. :( But with a system like that, it's almost inevitable for something like that to happen. Hopefully it can be resolved somehow.

Lol me too. Speaking of which, if an admin can remove my two false ratings that would be great. Thanks.

Lol me too. Speaking of which, if an admin can remove my two false ratings that would be great. Thanks.

You received yours legitimately. I gave those myself, we went over this extensively when you tried to continually harass me on my wall. Members of the community told you to quit it. Did you not learn?

That wifi-rating should not be removed since you earned it through poor hosting+ harassment afterwards. Deal with it.

Last edited:
someone gave me a fake wifi rating less than two hours ago. I thought at first i just forgot i traded with them but after searching their posts and threads, I was certain that i haven't had any contact with them

someone gave me a fake wifi rating less than two hours ago. I thought at first i just forgot i traded with them but after searching their posts and threads, I was certain that i haven't had any contact with them

Your wifi rating is clean though o.o

Your wifi rating is clean though o.o

Total Feedback : 18
Wifi-Rating: 17

It looks clean but something's wrong and only she and the staff can see it.

Ugh, how r00d of people. Just post a r00d rating. What's wrong with people?

Total Feedback : 18
Wifi-Rating: 17

It looks clean but something's wrong and only she and the staff can see it.

Ugh, how r00d of people. Just post a r00d rating. What's wrong with people?

That isn't true. Negative wifi is visible to all users. Unless theres some kind of feature or method I'm unaware of.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?17747-Ceralune
http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?18261-catman_

Hell my own wifi rating is wonky like that, but theres no negative or neutral.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?17713-Pidjiken

Last edited:
If someone has a 90-99% wifi rating then you guys can do the math and just figure that there are trolls out there, and that the person you're looking up is probably okay to play with online. Not everyone can have a perfect rating so it's just something you're going to have to get used to.

Last edited:
If someone has a 90-99% wifi rating then you guys can do the math and just figure that there are trolls out there, and that the person you're looking up is probably okay to play with online. Not everyone can have a perfect rating so it's just something you're going to have to get used to.

Pretty harsh. lol

We(mods) can't remove wifi ratings. Only admins can. So it's best to send one of them a PM about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back