• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fame, Reputation and Appreciation.

Truter

The Truter Brucer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It all should count towards who you've believe yourself to be. Do not be put down by your work of art that you have given the audience to be. No matter how cringy someone may think of who you're expressing yourself to be, make sure who you are who you define to be and embrace it. I know how it is to be ashamed by those who lack the necessary skills to express who they are and what they feel the need to say. People can be unkind, but one day or so you will find yourself being at peace, collective and calm. Shine in your own grace as intended and take pride of what you do. Many people can perceive it as how they want it to be, it's all on a neutral basis on what you constantly do. Just not let it be a destructive role in your chosen lifestyle and you will succeed. Things come at an often change of pace; you may feel as if what you do is taking long but that's the journey of living. Make sure you exercise your right to freedom, the individual is not set to what they can't do but what they in fact CAN do. Always work on your strengths and weaknesses, everyone has their own likeness in subjects of what they're really comprehensive about. Realities will always stay the same, but with enough research and resources you can change the future as young as you can be;we will continue to strive. Stay truthful to yourself, sure there have been many friends and family you been raised with but it all counts down from your inner strength which is part of your training to be. Inspire, teach and spread in which you believe therefore you will inspire someone to be who they want be recognized as. Even I myself am not perfect but I continue living, differences aside this is how things work it all leads up to your decisions. Care for the needy and they'll care for you as they see you helping them. We've all been given a gift, it is best to find ways to help people while also helping yourself. Be respected not by ill will but by helping those of your community around you and the environment we've been given. Everyone of us want what anyone else has, even those who believe they have it all when swimming in riches, always be memorable for the friends and family you have because no money can buy that type of influence. Any interaction may take time it will always be best to stay in patience since life always comes with any exercise of free will.

Back