jPottie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Hello there! Welcome to... dun dun dun..
FARAWAY FASHIONS....!
>.>;;​

I've been trying my luck at pixeling and making clothing, and I've been having a ton of fun, and I want to share everything with the world! So this is going to be a permanent thread for everything I end up creating.

And if you like something, but want it in a different colour/design/whatever, let me know, because it's pretty easy to redo things once you have at least one copy, so I can do my best to attempt your request!

Enjoy! If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm still new at this. : )

To start things off...

Blazers with Scarf, based off this design, found here.
HNI_0099.JPGHNI_0100.JPGHNI_0001.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPGHNI_0097.JPGHNI_0098.JPGHNI_0003.JPGHNI_0004.JPGHNI_0005.JPGHNI_0006.JPGHNI_0007.JPGHNI_0008.JPGHNI_0009.JPG

Last edited:
Here's what the blazers look like in game! I think I did a decent job recreating the design. : )
HNI_0094.JPG

Could you do one with blue stripes, grey jacket, and then an orange scarf? :D

Last edited:
Could you do one with blue stripes, grey jacket, and then an orange scarf? :D

Not sure if these are the *exact* shades you had in mind, but here's my attempt! ^^

Flashion Blazer, Gray Blazer/Orange Scarf/Blue Stripes
HNI_0011.JPGHNI_0012.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPG

Oh my goodness... that's amazing!! I swear I have never seen a better pixelated scarf before! You're quite talented. Keep it up; I may get some inspiration from you. :D

Hello there! Welcome to... dun dun dun..
FARAWAY FASHIONS....!
>.>;;​

I've been trying my luck at pixeling and making clothing, and I've been having a ton of fun, and I want to share everything with the world! So this is going to be a permanent thread for everything I end up creating.

And if you like something, but want it in a different colour/design/whatever, let me know, because it's pretty easy to redo things once you have at least one copy, so I can do my best to attempt your request!

Enjoy! If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm still new at this. : )

To start things off...

Blazers with Scarf, based off this design, found here.

You are incredibly talented, they're great!

These are really cool, I want so much to use the pink and purple one but the 4th QR code isn't there D:

I really like the first one (black with blue scarf) but I'm not sure how it would look on my girl character... I am actually making an extra character soon but I don't think he will have much pattern space left after I use him for my town's path... :p

Back