Farmcore Island?

paine408953

Bells
Tasty Cake
Vesta
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Hello! I wanna do a farmcore island, but I’m stuck. I don’t really Have that many ideas for the island. Can anyone help?

My second island is farmcore at the moment. Some areas you can make :

Either one big orchard or one for each type of fruit .

Farmers market to sell fruit

Area for beehives and a honey stand

You can turn the area around your dock into a fish market.

Love the ideas so far! Here's some items I would suggest getting:

--Tractor
--Silo
--Scarecrow
--Windmill
--Hay bale bench thing (forget what it's called)
--Overalls (clothing)

Hope this helps!

A community garden for the crops. I also like displaying the watermelon beach ball with them for fun. There are pillows you can customize to like like fertilizer bags. There are hay stacks you can lay on.
Beehives, orchards, bond fires, fishing ponds. Plant nursery for flowers, shrubs, or cocoas trees or coffee plants. There are other items you can use for farming like there's an item that kinda looks like the front porch of a barn or something. There is the metal windmill from nook mile redemption.

i’ve also seen people create horse stables using custom designs and furniture, if that’s something you think you’d like on your island! you could also use the piggy bank item to create a sort of pig pen. wheat fields could also be nice to have around the island, and i’ve seen some people use yellow hyacinths as stalks of corn if you want to add those to your crop area.
6D36DFF3-308B-44A7-9757-FFDE33CD7CDA.jpeg
6886CCFC-FF03-4E5A-8C5A-240E6F0FF606.jpeg
05A98BF5-53FB-4031-8F2D-60EBAD7089AF.jpeg
F9941D89-0C2E-4C98-8469-7AD6317BFB96.jpeg
1C596B1D-E4E9-4A38-BE67-35F3A7F0D400.jpeg
DD17D5C6-C553-479A-ACAF-3DC631418BA2.jpeg
20FBDFF2-A49E-4BD4-BE97-1379AD9E59C4.jpeg

and of course having farm animals such as horses, cows, sheep, pigs, shep (sheepdog, used to round sheep) etc as your villagers would be cool! if you have any cow villagers, you could maybe have a cow milking area somewhere near their house, or even a whole dairy farm area.

i’ve also seen people create horse stables using custom designs and furniture, if that’s something you think you’d like on your island! you could also use the piggy bank item to create a sort of pig pen. wheat fields could also be nice to have around the island, and i’ve seen some people use yellow hyacinths as stalks of corn if you want to add those to your crop area.

and of course having farm animals such as horses, cows, sheep, pigs, shep (sheepdog, used to round sheep) etc as your villagers would be cool! if you have any cow villagers, you could maybe have a cow milking area somewhere near their house, or even a whole dairy farm area.
Thank you so much! These are great ideas! ^^

Back