• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fast ways to make bells?

Rain2596

Mayor Rain
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Okay so I was being generous and lent a friend 40K and I was only like 3k away from paying my home loan off at the time, so now I'm trying to work back how much I had saved, I need to make 78k now. Any one have any tips?

Island beetle hunting, stalk market, sell stuff you don't need and that's all I know.
I make money by selling hybrids and gracie grace stuff to people on forums :p

Last edited:
There's always the island. But I got rich selling Beau for 5 Million Bells. The Re-Tail section can get you rich quick.

Real quick?

Take a diving island tour and collect all the fruit from the palm trees. Do it a few times. I go home with 40 bushels of 9 fruit. They sell for 250 per fruit. Makes like 90k takes maybe half hour.

Fastest way I've found.

Beetles on the island, I believe they start appearing at 5pm (don't know where in the U.S. you are, but unless you're in Alaska or Hawaii, it's only a few minutes away or past 5).

And if not that, there's going island hopping on the international island for Club Tortimer until you get an island where it's night.

Last edited:
An hour or two at night on the island, only keeping fish and bugs that are worth at least 4k and filling the storage box can net me an easy 200-300k.

I started a thread like this and got lots of replies, so I think you're in luck! :)
Well, you can go beetle hunting and the stock market is really good if the prices to sell turnips are high. Also, some of Saharah's carpets can sell for quite a lot! I also recommend harvesting perfect fruit and selling it in someone else's town who doesn't have that perfect fruit as their native fruit.
Fossils and gems are a good way too! If you have a silver shovel (I don't know if gold works) then sometimes the money rock will shoot out gems instead of Bells. It's a fast way to earn lots of cash! Try to find all four fossils every day too. :) If you don't need to donate all of them, a few will sell for a pretty high price!
Let's see...well, for beetle hunting, it's best to go at night and fill your basket only with sharks and beetles. I recommend using Club Tortimer if you have it, since it tends to lag and some islands have lots of beetles/sharks on them.
Another helpful tip is to clean out your wardrobe. Sometimes you'll find things you don't want that you can sell for a little bit of Bells! I also recommend buying fortune cookies and selling the Nintendo items. A few of them are actually quite expensive! And for the stock market, I usually only buy if the price is lower than 100 Bells. Then, check the boards every day to see who is selling turnips for a high price. Usually there's always someone that has their price up, so if they allow it, you can visit their town and earn loads of cash!^^
That's all of the tips I remember! If I learn any more I will definitely inform you. :) Glad I could help!

Ahh, I got way more replies than I thought I would, Thank you all so much. I'll try all of these options! :)

Haha, chances are you'll get more than this! On mine I got around 45 or more. It's not always as active at night though. :)
Wishing you luck with trying these out! ^^

Back