• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Buildinf On Main Street

scotch

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
What's your favorite Main Street building in terms of:
-Exterior
-Interior
-Shopkeeper
-Activity/Items
Mine would have to be Nooks Homes. Nook is actually a very nice banker, and the exterior and interior is really cool.

Lol, Tom Nook has mellowed with age. In previous games he'd upgrade your home without asking and then saddle you with a loan, which is what made the meme of him being a loan shark/mafia boss. In New Leaf, he actually doesn't force loans on you unless you ask him to upgrade your home, which makes him seem a lot more polite and less 'evil'. I kind of miss him forcing loans on you xD Although, I admittedly love being able to choose which room to upgrade instead of it following a set order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, right, favourite building! Well, the museum is the obvious choice for a variety of reasons but if we don't count that, I'm a fan of the Able Sisters.

I really like shampoodle, it looks nice, humble and cozy on the outside. On the inside, it's bright and calm feeling! I also LOOOOVE Harriet :)

I like the gardening store the most, since i love plants! I try to get plants everywhere. A room without plants doesnt look right to me

I like the Shampoodle the best. I like how the door slides open. And the interior is very good in my opinion.

I like T.I.Y and the Garden Center. T.I.Y has a sliding door and the Garden Center has its own entrance, but the two are connected. I think it looks much nicer than T&T Emporium, although I like having Gracie's store. It's a shame the final store upgrade is ugly.

I like T.I.Y. I want the emporium though for the Gracie section. I like Shampoodle too, although I haven't visited it in a very long time.

Hmm, I like the shampoodle! Harret's pink pom pom head is so cute and I like how you can unlock both girl and boy hair styles and eye colour change. But I also like Leif's garden shop it's cozy and all you need for planting on animal crosssinng xD <3

I like the music in Kicks and at Gracie's. My favourite store... would probably be Kicks. I think he's really cute.

I was a little disappointed that Katrina's interior is the same as her tent.

Honestly, my favorite building on Main Street is the museum. It has my two favorite non-event NPCs, Blathers and Celeste, working there. It gives me extra space to hold all of the furniture I'm hoarding. I like looking at all of the exhibits, getting the wallpapers and carpets as rewards for contributing to the exhibits, and I really like the glass cases they sell.

My second favorite building would be the Dream Suite. It looks pretty nice and I like being able to travel to towns that I otherwise never could. I haven't actually tried it out yet, but I like that the option is there.

As far as the stores go? The Able Sisters' shop is probably the best, in my opinion. Nookington's looks great, but it gets kind of boring when they don't stock anything you need for a while. At least with the Ables' shop, you can go in and make designs or QR codes.

I like T.I.Y and the Garden Center. T.I.Y has a sliding door and the Garden Center has its own entrance, but the two are connected. I think it looks much nicer than T&T Emporium, although I like having Gracie's store. It's a shame the final store upgrade is ugly.

Same. I was horrified when, the day before the upgrade to the Emporium, Leif says that it's the last day of the Garden Center, and I was so relieved when he had his own little section in it! It's not as good as his own little shop, but it'll do.

Leif's Gardening Shop.

1) His shop looks nice before Timmy & Tommy's place merge with his store.
2) Leif is awesome.
3) Flowers are awesome.
4) Leif is also awesome. Wait. Already listed this one. Oh well.

My favorite would have to be T&T Emporium because of:

1) Raccoons love that cash
2) Large variety of stuff
3) Gracie is boss
4) Leif's gardening corner is boss
5) Raccoons are boss

i love the able sisters shop. it is such a nice, cozy place to be in and has many interesting clothing items to offer. it is also home to some of my favourite npcs of the game.

I really love T&T Emporium, not just because it has so much in it (and I love Gracie's things) but it's very visually appealing. It's always nice to walk past it past sunset and see it all lit up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Close runner ups are Leif and Katrina's shops because the exteriors are cute/cool.

Exterior - Able Sisters. I love the combined look of the shops. Nookling Junction is a close second because I've always thought it just fits the game.

Interior - toss up between my love of clean lines and high-end boutique styles (Gracie's/Labelle's accessories) and Nookling Junction. The Junction just reminds me of a family-owned market stall in a small town, which is exactly how it should be.

Shopkeeper - Kicks. Reminds me of someone who is extremely loyal to their craft and customers that purchase from them. I love shopping there. :)

Activity/items - Gracie's. Gracie gives me something I can't get in real life. High-end shopping and feeling like a princess. I can walk in there with a million bells and get any item I want.

Back