• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite J-pop/K-pop group or VOCALOID!

Qwerty111

in spain without the p
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0356-6562-7610
Yellow Cosmos
Mint
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Rose
White Tulip
White Pansy
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Title basically. I like Morimo Clover Z and Girls Generation. My favorite vocaloids are SeeU/Megpoid

Ooo Morimo Clover Z are awesome x3 (and they're singing the new Sailor Moon opening hehe) I also like Super Junior, Shinee. I like loads if I'm honest.

Edit: Oh and my favorite vocaloids would be the Kagamine twins and Miku.

Last edited:
My top 5 Kpop groups - Super Junior, B1A4, B2ST, Block B, U-Kiss
Teen Top is creeping up there because I went to one of their concerts in North America and it was amazing <3

perfume & kyaryi pamyu pamyu though shes not in a group I still love her jpop lmao

gumi is my fav vocaloid

Last edited:
My two favorite K-pop groups are 2NE1 and Girl's Generation... As for J-pop, I really like Scandal. My favorite Vocaloid is tied between Rin and Len.

I really like Arashi and Perfume. I always sing Arashi songs when I go to a karaoke place lol.

bangtan sonyeondan, shinee and exo or ailee but she's not a group haha

Last edited:
perfume is my favorite j-pop group for sure c:

favorite k-pop groups: b1a4, snsd, lots of girl groups, infinite.

I am in love with INFINITE and GOT7! Also really into Epik High, AKMU, B.A.P, Ailee and Eric Nam!~

i LOVE kyary pamyu pamyu, even if she isn't a group! as for KPOP groups, i like CNBLUE, SNSD, boyfriend, infinite and a lot of other groups/artists uwu

i like a lot of vocaloids, but some of my favourites are gakupo (power & whisper), KAITO and soft append miku!

Last edited:
B2ST!!!!
Also can't get enough of Shirayukihime by FLOWER and Fuyumonogatari by J Soul Brothers

Back