Favorite kangaroo villager?

brooklyn9

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
I'm not too fond of the kangaroos, but I guess I'd go with Astrid.
My sister invited her to move in from the campsite, and I was furious. But I guess she's grown on me now :3
Yours?

Astrid is my favourite kangaroo too. I had her as one of my starter villagers and she's great. x3

I never really liked any of the Kangaroos. Until Rooney came along. :) I like Walt too. Meh, I'm just going with Reizo-Trepe. :p

Kitt and Mathilda
Kitt is a wild world friend and I had her as a starter, She was my first pic and now she is leaving on the 7th :(
I actually love Kitt (as a friend of course)
Mathilda is another wild world friend and my brother's favourite villager

I love Rooney! I want him in my town really bad haha. I don't like any of the girl kangaroos because I get creeped out by the whole joey thing they've got goin' on :|

I don't really like the kangaroos that much, but Marcie seems nice. I suppose the male ones look alright, too.

I played with Astrid on the Gamecube or Wild World versions. Funny fact, it seems in the GCN version, Astrid's French name was C?leste which was changed to Rhonda subsequently when Blathers' sister first made it to Wild World.

But now I'm playing with Kitt (Poquette in French) and Sylvia (Madsi in French). All in all, I like Kitt better. Madsi looks like trailer park white trash with her uncut hair and cotton nightgown (although she is witty) and Astrid never really grew on me.

Mathilda, but all the female kangaroos are so mean to their joeys :-(

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Sylvia

I have Kitt and Mathilda in my town. They are the first kangaroos I've ever had in any of my towns. Kitt is very sweet and has been suggesting all sorts of Fairy Tale-themed PWPs (yay!), and Mathilda is definitely growing on me. I think two kangas are enough for one town, though.

They're also my only duplicate animals.

Back