Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Rainbow Bunny Balloon
My favorite villagers are penguins always have been . I really love them all.My top two penguins are Aurora and Wade. I finally did at one point have an all penguin island. Might go back to that again at some point. Right now on my main island I have :
Flo : original starter
Aurora
Wade
Second island
Iggly
So who’s your favorite?
Do you have any penguins on your island ?
Do you have or have thought about having only one species on your island? If so which one .

Cube, Roald, and Hopper are my top 3, probably in that order! I wish there were more penguins to choose from

My least favorite is Sprinkles because she got mad at me when she got in the way of my terraforming

Cube , Roald and Hopper are all fantastic. I was so happy I found Hopper on a mystery island on the first ticket. I wasn’t even looking for him at the time. I wish we had more villager plots so I could have them all on one island. More penguin villagers would be great.
Yea unfortunately Sprinkle would get in the way when I terraformed. I still like her but she always appeared out of nowhere when started to terraform.
Roald , I completely forgot that I was moving him onto my second island when I took a break from ACNH . I’m sure he is there by now I should play later and go say hi.

I think I'd have to say Hopper is my favorite Penguin villager. His design, with the red eyes and the yellow crest "eyebrows" that resembles of a rockhopper or macaroni penguin, is really striking and I always thought it was cool. He was actually in the first Animal Crossing town I ever made in the GameCube game before deciding to remake the town to give it a new name (a decision which I regret now, but what's done is done). I eventually reclaimed him in New Leaf as part of my all-bird species town as the Penguin species representative. I love the Cranky little guy.

The two closest behind Hopper, the runners-up, are Sprinkle and Boomer.

Sprinkle has an adorable design, with a very pleasant color palette, and I like her hair swirl. I like her Peppy personality and she has some nice interior design to her houses in the games she has been in. She also happens to be one of my best friend's favorite villagers.

Boomer has always held appeal for me since the GameCube days, back when he was a special island villager. I also like when villagers have either distinct attributes or accessories incorporated into their design and I'd say that his overall pilot-themed design with the aviator cap definitely fits the bill. I put him in third because I'm just not that fond of the Lazy personality.

Penguins aren't necessarily my favorite species in Animal Crossing, but they're one of my favorites, and they're one of my favorite animal species in real life alongside crows and ravens. I'm fond of most of the Penguin villagers, to varying degrees, except for Iggly, Wade and (the fortunately dropped from the series) Analog.

My oldest stepson wanted an all penguin town when we all got new leaf and I was able to make it happen because of this forum!!! Sprinkle was one of his starters and he was super excited over that and she is still his favorite to this day!

@Halloqueen I love Hopper’s design and he is easily my favorite cranky. I’m glad you were able to get him back. I was happy I found him so easily in NH . I figured it would take longer. I’m glad I now have all but Wade’s amiibo cards so I can bring them back whenever I want.
Sprinkle is really pretty . I love her color so much. I found her on the one of the first tickets when starting one of my islands.
I do really like Boomers Pilot look. It’s too bad I used to like lazy villagers more .
Penguins are definitely my favorite animals IRL as well as in game. Aurora was the first penguin villager I had and have loved her since. I named my dog after her.

My oldest stepson wanted an all penguin town when we all got new leaf and I was able to make it happen because of this forum!!! Sprinkle was one of his starters and he was super excited over that and she is still his favorite to this day!
I wanted an all penguin island for so long. That’s awesome that you were able to help him out. I might at one point change or restart my second island to an all penguin island.

@Halloqueen I love Hopper’s design and he is easily my favorite cranky. I’m glad you were able to get him back. I was happy I found him so easily in NH . I figured it would take longer. I’m glad I now have all but Wade’s amiibo cards so I can bring them back whenever I want.
Sprinkle is really pretty . I love her color so much. I found her on the one of the first tickets when starting one of my islands.
I do really like Boomers Pilot look. It’s too bad I used to like lazy villagers more .
Penguins are definitely my favorite animals IRL as well as in game. Aurora was the first penguin villager I had and have loved her since. I named my dog after her.

I wanted an all penguin island for so long. That’s awesome that you were able to help him out. I might at one point change or restart my second island to an all penguin island.
U should!!!! I contemplated doing an all squirrel town at one point back in new leaf!!!!

U should!!!! I contemplated doing an all squirrel town at one point back in new leaf!!!!
I think I would probably restart . This way I can change the hemisphere. My second island is southern and I miss having the snow around in December. Then I can go back to having it named Crescent island since I do miss that name. I wish we had more normal and peppy penguins . There are 5 lazy penguins. That would mean having Aurora on both islands since she is the only normal.

Penguin wise I think I like Sprinkle and Tex the best (voted for Sprinkle because being cute wins me over xD)

366954129_654271130000572_2538657275320349429_n.jpg

Puck has been my favorite flightless aquatic bird since New Leaf.I like Shakespeare and hockey so naturally I gotta have Puck on my island.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 21.05.12.png

Lemmie explain my reasons~
I have only started loving Wade recently, and he's adorable. What caught me was his design, his colours; how they mesh together. He's just a lil' sweetie.

For Cube, what catches me are his eyes. I think I've had him around before, but not for very long. Just the way he blinks too is so good. Flo, I have had as a villager in New leaf, for a very long time, so I definitely see a very estrange sisterly vibe with her that has never left me. She was great. And again with Friga and Gwens look, I really wouldn't mind having them because their designs are so lovely, and they look amazing to be around.
And once I saw Puck with his helmet off, I grew more attached to him. Never had him though, but now definitely considering it.

I don't really have much to say on Aurora. I think her plain, simple design matches her plain feel? Same with Sprinkle actually. And Hopper, I actually do like ust a bit. Having a different designed look really helps him have more of a personality.

There isn't much I can say about the ones in 'could be better' Though, I guess trying them out in a town or island would be beneficial to see what I could get a feel on them. But I really am not feeling much with them.

And this lil' guy, weird name. Analog I think, if they brought him back with a different name, I can definitely see myself having him in my animal crossing game. I think its the colours? His orange feet are so cute.

oop, just thought of this before posting, Aurora reminds me too much of Pingu's lil sister that I wasn't all fond of as a child. XD

I voted for Hopper and Sprinkle. I like that Hopper is based on the macaroni penguin and I really like Sprinkle's theme and overall design.

View attachment 574653

Lemmie explain my reasons~
I have only started loving Wade recently, and he's adorable. What caught me was his design, his colours; how they mesh together. He's just a lil' sweetie.

For Cube, what catches me are his eyes. I think I've had him around before, but not for very long. Just the way he blinks too is so good. Flo, I have had as a villager in New leaf, for a very long time, so I definitely see a very estrange sisterly vibe with her that has never left me. She was great. And again with Friga and Gwens look, I really wouldn't mind having them because their designs are so lovely, and they look amazing to be around.
And once I saw Puck with his helmet off, I grew more attached to him. Never had him though, but now definitely considering it.

I don't really have much to say on Aurora. I think her plain, simple design matches her plain feel? Same with Sprinkle actually. And Hopper, I actually do like ust a bit. Having a different designed look really helps him have more of a personality.

There isn't much I can say about the ones in 'could be better' Though, I guess trying them out in a town or island would be beneficial to see what I could get a feel on them. But I really am not feeling much with them.

And this lil' guy, weird name. Analog I think, if they brought him back with a different name, I can definitely see myself having him in my animal crossing game. I think its the colours? His orange feet are so cute.

oop, just thought of this before posting, Aurora reminds me too much of Pingu's lil sister that I wasn't all fond of as a child. XD

Some of their designs are a little plain but I love them all anyway. I never had Analog but would be great if they brought him back. Probably not likely that they will. I liked Wade before I had him but loved him more when I finally got him on my island. I always did like cube’s eyes it made him stand out. Yea Flo is pretty great . I was so happy when I got her as a starter. Friga and Gwen are great and usually I have them together. I love Puck’s color . Aurora may be plain but have you seen her eyes when she gets mad. She will always be special to me . Hopper is a great Cranky villager. Sometimes I change my mind on a villager after I have them in my island.

Some of their designs are a little plain but I love them all anyway. I never had Analog but would be great if they brought him back. Probably not likely that they will. I liked Wade before I had him but loved him more when I finally got him on my island. I always did like cube’s eyes it made him stand out. Yea Flo is pretty great . I was so happy when I got her as a starter. Friga and Gwen are great and usually I have them together. I love Puck’s color . Aurora may be plain but have you seen her eyes when she gets mad. She will always be special to me . Hopper is a great Cranky villager. Sometimes I change my mind on a villager after I have them in my island.
That's what I am thinking, you need to have some experience with villagers before you can really say if you like them or not. It's why I love Coach so much, I never thought I would but after having him in New leaf for a bit he stuck to me! He's great!
And I feel like everyone needs to see these villagers for who they are in the older games, that's where their personality stands out.

That's what I am thinking, you need to have some experience with villagers before you can really say if you like them or not. It's why I love Coach so much, I never thought I would but after having him in New leaf for a bit he stuck to me! He's great!
And I feel like everyone needs to see these villagers for who they are in the older games, that's where their personality stands out.
I haven’t had Coach yet but wouldn’t mind having him if he showed up on my island. I wasn’t sure about Canberra until I had her as a starter and really started to like her. I think seeing them in game gives you a better opinion of them vs seeing just a picture of them. Yea their personalities were different in older games.

Back