• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favorite Tropical Fruit

What's your favorite Island Fruit

• Total voters
My favorite of the tropical fruits available in New Leaf would have to be the durians. They have the most exotic appearance. Bananas and coconuts are nice and all, but they only really look nice on the island and are pretty much an afterthought on the strips of beach in your town. The rest of the fruits listed are fine, I'm just sort of neutral on them in comparison.

Bananas by far

So it's you.......*squints* you, that keeps bumping rip threads.

Lychees, Lemons and Coconuts, I really don't like the yellow of bananas and durians, but the lemons have a nice clean yellow.

Are we talking about these fruits irl or in game aesthetic lol. Lemons look amazing and also the fact that there's no yellow native fruit, it's a nice variation - also looks great next to Re-Tail. Durians just usually don't fit in towns I'm sorry, they're best left to the islands or island themed town.

Irl... Mangoes are great. I have awful gag reflex and I just can't stand the texture of Bananas unless they are chip versions, or served with desserts.

Coconut trees are a wonderful addition to any beach. Lemons are also really nice in the town.

Back when I had homebrew. I would make towns and I would make the native fruit lemons. Its so pretty and light and fits well with most town designs

lemons. they're yellow and cute and so versatile (in terms of fitting in with all kinds of town themes) how can you not like em

Back