• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Favourite/best/funniest catchphrases you've given your villagers

Elise

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Feather
Blue Balloon
Pink Feather
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Cake
う
Cherry (Fruit)
Togepi Easter Egg
Post your best villager catchphrase creations here! I'm interested to know and maybe it will even give me some ideas.

My personal favourite is Rosie's current catchphrase, "I'm cute". It would probably be annoying if it was any other villager but Rosie pulls it off so well and I always smile when she says it.

Also while 'What Does the Fox Say?" was a thing, I changed most of my villagers catchphrases to sounds from the song. Eg "hatee-ho", "ring-ding", "aaaoooooooooo". Good times, hehe.

i made stitches catchphrase 'i'm cute' as well :3 it was adorable, omg.
i also made jacques' catchphrase 'my queen'....i like it.

My favs sayings are:
Octavian greets me with "Holy squid!" and his catchphrase is "tentacool".
Nibbles says hi with "Jump jump jump!" and her catchphrase is "squeee!" aww <3

Tex's "we cool" comes to mind. He also sometimes saids "cool it" as a greeting. So he goes "Cool it...we cool?"
I have Frank, my cranky say "Hello young'n" and I have Molly say "Quackly" as a greeting. So Molly saids "Quackly...Quackidee" it is really quite cute.

I also have the southerwestern themed Amelia say "buenos dias" and "amigo".

Yeah, I'm not super clever, but meh.

Last edited:
Joey-"buttquack"
Hamphrey-"bogart"
Tangy-"sunkist"
Bill-"jockstrap"
Tutu-"iceebear"
Jeremiah-"bullfrog"
Sheldon-"nutbar"
Quillson-"surfduck"
Puck-"goon"
Tabby-"teefus"
Zucker-"calamari"
Marshal-"rosebud"
Scoot-"zamboni"
Spork-"bacon"
Curly-"porkchop"
Truffles-"pignose"

Boomer says BOOM!
Marina says Bloop!

thats all I can think of that I changed. I use to have my old villagers make puns like Bunnie use to say You're no bunny

I made Pinky say TITANS! so now my other villagers are saying it too, also in my old town I made them say senpai

Astrid's catchphrase is "kangarude" cause that's what she is.

^ I love this, omg.

I've got Rosie saying "like, mew" as her catchphrase, and her greeting is "meowy-WOW!"

Although my favorite was definitely Marcel's... I just had his greeting and catchphrase as "..." (because he's a mime puppy).

Ankha - kneel oaf!
Chadder - slap me! (but I luvs him!)
Others - my queen, my love, I'mawhiner, I'm cute, my goddess,

and others that I can't recall yet. They also pick up each others, so randomly others are calling me their queen or saying to slap them.

I have too much caffeine sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ankha - kneel oaf!
Chadder - slap me! (but I luvs him!)
Others - my queen, my love, I'mawhiner, I'm cute, my goddess,

and others that I can't recall yet. They also pick up each others, so randomly others are calling me their queen or saying to slap them.

I have too much caffeine sometimes.

I dont change their catchphrases but my friend made his say:

I'M PREGNANT!,
MOMMYYYY,
I'M SCARED,
WHO AM I?/WHO ARE YOU?

Back